Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

I'm rocking this lately, at least as long as they're selling it. nice flavor and sugar free!

I've done sugar free red bull from time to time. it messes me up a bit though, something about all the b-vitamins.

what do you drink when you code? serious answers only :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

coffee water tea

sometimes i will drink one of these babies if i want to annoy the ever-living poo poo out of my fiancee while we wfh together

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
coffee or scotch or a little cocktail i like to call gin&turpentine

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

i dont code but i do drink laphroaig.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

I have given up alcohol.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

sorry

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

I don't begrudge anyone who drinks it but I can't.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
Coffee, op.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
code drunk, debug sober never debug

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

between the coffee thread, the (alcoholic) drinking thread, and the watuary thread all my drinks preferences were already covered. close thread.

Tankakern
Jul 25, 2007

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

between the coffee thread, the (alcoholic) drinking thread, and the watuary thread all my drinks preferences were already covered. close thread.

that's fair

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
tea or a lightly flavored fizzy water drink

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

o yea I pound la croix, like 3-4 of them a day. i have an entire cabinet full of la croix rn.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

I have a 1L soda siphon that is pretty needs suiting

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

obviously cum op

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Gentle Autist posted:

obviously cum op

nasty! wtf is wrong with this guy! 🤢

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

coke zero or coffee depending on what time it is, ambient temperature, etc.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

when I was small I didn't see the appeal of coke but now it's a staple for me. you can get it anywhere

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
in the office: coffee

at home: tea, squash

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

piss

seriously though usually... beer, honestly
i program better when im drunk or otherwise inebriated, havent yet figured out why

someone once suggested it might be because i doubt my own ability less

There Will Be Penalty
May 18, 2002

Makes a great pet!

Silver Alicorn posted:

I'm rocking this lately, at least as long as they're selling it. nice flavor and sugar free!

I've done sugar free red bull from time to time. it messes me up a bit though, something about all the b-vitamins.

what do you drink when you code? serious answers only :D

this poo poo is the best

Also coffee, caribou or whatever breakfast blend

my homie dhall
Dec 9, 2010

honey, oh please, it's just a machine
I like a nice cup of Java :grin:

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Does Bawls still exist? I figure it went the way of the LAN party

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

There Will Be Penalty posted:

this poo poo is the best

word up

Fortaleza posted:

boyfriend says it does. I haven't noticed it in regular stores in a while though, probably have to go to bevmo

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
playing with Bawls

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Fortaleza posted:

most 7/11s have it.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

I'll have to check mine

my homie dhall
Dec 9, 2010

honey, oh please, it's just a machine
pee is stored in the bawls

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

my bitter bi rival posted:

most 7/11s have it.

also available from an online vendor near you. i tried that um, brazilian guaraná antartica soft drink someone mentioned a while back. it was pretty good, and there's a diet version i wanted to try too, but it's hard to find if you're not actually in brazil

i mostly have water / tea / beer or wine, but sometimes i have a nice seltzer, usually polar

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

I drink sparkling water.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

I drink tap water in an earthenware mug. Sometimes if I'm feeling flush I'll add some ice

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

drinking a coke zero rn

also picked up the last of those mtn dews at the combini. I forgot to check for bawls

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

were a polar shop op

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
got my weekly six cases of lacroix in at 11am. i suck that poo poo down like it's lake mead and i'm a hoover dam turbine

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
my funny lacroix story is that despite hating everything grapefruit, my favorite lacroix flavor BY FAR is pamplemousse. so when pandemic hit i started instacart-ing, right. well on the WEBSITE it says pamplemousse. on the BOX it says pamplemousse. but IN THE INSTACART SHOPPER APP it says "grapefruit".

For like four months I scratched my head at the apparent sell-out of my favorite drink everywhere, but all the OTHER lacroix flavors were no problem (i get a few cases of tangerine or whatever too), but then a shopper texted me "They're out of grapefruit but they have 'pamplemousse' is that ok" and it's like the heavens opened and i instantly figured out what the problem was. I tipped that young lady an extra ten dollars just for solving a god drat mystery

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

hey so apparently pamplemousse is quebocois for grapefruit. that makes j290’s story a little more comprehensible for me

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
lmao somebody took the "lacroix is water that you show a strawberry to" literally and

quote:

Another lawsuit was filed in the Southern District of New York on January 29, 2019, alleging violations of New York’s Unfair and Deceptive Trade Practices Act. The lawsuit's claims are based on isotope analysis and gas chromatography mass spectrometry tests conducted by The Center for Applied Isotope Studies at the University of Georgia.[19]

(that's okay, i'll keep drinking that garbage)

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

The coconut La Croix is an abomination unto The Lord.

Rest is pretty good tho, love the orange one m’self

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i had one sip of one can of that once

I'm super picky about the fizzy water. i tried that bubly stuff and if you think lacroix is too dilute, you'll love that poo poo. it was just like bad sugar free soda