Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

The v instead of vs. still bugs me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Zack Snyder Presents Batman v Superman: Son of Sun and Knight of Night, The Dawn of Justice: Vol. 1, A Sun Sets on Gotham Knight

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

i'm finding this quite easy, i guess in part because i'm a fast type but also because i have a coherent mental model of the world

... On Ice!

Burkion
May 10, 2012

Changeman! And Not A Moment Too Soon!

The musical

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

SEXY... defines my posts and my ride

Superman Gets Killed: Don't Worry, He'll Be Back

RBA Starblade
Apr 27, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Superman: Dead and Loving It

Guy A. Person
May 23, 2003

RBA Starblade posted:

THOMAS WAYNE: What the hell is that?
JOE CHILL: You know what it is bitch

lol perfect

AccountSupervisor
Aug 3, 2004

I am greatful for my loop pedal

Sadman v Randman: Dawn of Fascists

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012
Hello I am a person doing a thing via buttons. It's amazing what electronic singnals traveling through space can accomplish.

Makes ya think.

Purple m&ms are the best.

Roman posted:

It's a legal case, not a boxing match.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

AccountSupervisor posted:

Breaking News! Director had imperfect idea once!

Imagine if we publicized every single spitball or rough idea every director and writer had lol

It's ok, you don't need to defend every thing he does.

Roman posted:

I like the interpretation that the V represents Wonder woman. Her tiara has a V shape to it and she literally comes between them

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

MacheteZombie posted:

Zack Snyder Presents Batman v Superman: Son of Sun and Knight of Night, The Dawn of Justice: Vol. 1, A Sun Sets on Gotham Knight

Zack Snyder Presents Batman v Superman: Son of Sun and Knight of Night, The Dawn of Justice: Vol. 1, A Sun Sets on Gotham Knight,watch out Batman! Jokerís got a boner in his bonnet! The return of Mr. Mxyzptlk.

AccountSupervisor
Aug 3, 2004

I am greatful for my loop pedal

Away all Goats posted:

It's ok, you don't need to defend every thing he does.

I like the interpretation that the V represents Wonder woman. Her tiara has a V shape to it and she literally comes between them

Im not defending it, its a stupid as hell name. Its just obvious clickbait non-news.

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

Away all Goats posted:

Vonder Voman

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

Put those two v's together, and what does it look like to you??

Burkion
May 10, 2012

Changeman! And Not A Moment Too Soon!

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

><

Oh their dicks are touching

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

You did a super job wrapping things up! And I'm not just saying that because I have to!

The V is also two separate lines coming together, and makes a point a bit like the kryptonite spear. Where Owls Of Gahoole was about brothers who become enemies, BvS was about enemies who become brothers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

A VVitch