Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bomb-omb Texting
Sep 24, 2009
Just finished watching this, and its 4 hours im nog ever getting back, feels like art students take on a pile of poo poo and making it edgy, meaninful dark and even bigger pile of poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bomb-omb Texting
Sep 24, 2009

Martman posted:

can spend 4 hours watching a movie you hate but can't spend 10 seconds proofreading a post smh

Also did they know for sure the Anti-Life Equation was on Earth in the flashback? In terms of "forgetting Earth" I chalked it up to them actually relying on the Motherboxes in their universal domination strategy, so leaving them on Earth and running away shamefully might lead to them losing a lot of the Space Info they need to find planets again or whatever. But I didn't think they actually knew Anti-Life was there until Steppenwolf realized it in the present because the Motherboxes had spent time there and learned it or whatever.

You think I could stand that that sober? : D I tried to accept this as a something going to camp category, but that scene with joker somehow broke my brain. What is the point of this movie? : D

Bomb-omb Texting
Sep 24, 2009

bushisms.txt posted:

Yes but it's still cutting off the top if it's not framed right and older tvs will still need a zoom function. If this movie wasn't shot so well, then I could see a complaint, but you're losing nothing with 4:3.

To consume, just like any other comic book film.
You should probably stick to documentaries if you don't like "meaningless" art.

Yeah, well. It made me spend 4h so I assume it made its point, but calling it meaningless art is propably on the point! Escapism come in variety.

Bomb-omb Texting
Sep 24, 2009
Sorry for making GBS threads the topic, I just felt that the movie was bad.

Bomb-omb Texting
Sep 24, 2009

Martman posted:

Sorry, not trying to be an rear end in a top hat; I am getting the impression English is maybe not your first language. Aside from grammatical errors though this subforum is very into putting effort into your posts about movie thoughts. When you just come by to say "it's bad lol" it comes off as a shitpost, yeah.

Heh, I understand. Its okay! Ill try to put more effort to expressing my opinions in the future. : )