Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

JonathonSpectre posted:

"Why doesn't he fInD aNoThEr WaY? He's not my Superman because I want to bitch about nothing to make myself feel smart have you seen Lindsay Ellis's take I agree with her thing she said about this. Whatever it is. gently caress Zack Snyder dudebro rear end in a top hat."

I think it's weird how often Ellis is brought up here despite her saying very little about Snyder's movies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Neurolimal posted:

Not to call you a liar, but I've genuinely never heard this take. She's always been the hardass warrior, there's even a comic where her villain brainwashes superman, so she snaps his neck.

Closest I can think of to being about love and compassion was when she was made a Star Sapphire in the Green Lantern crossover comic thing, but that was clearly bullshit just done because she had tits.

The neck snapping thing was supposed to be a low point for her and she quit being Wonder Woman for a year after she did it.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

McCloud posted:

The idea is that the opposite of life isn't death, but the absence of free will.

Alhazred fucked around with this message at 13:03 on Apr 1, 2021