Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pr0p
Dec 8, 2011
It is kind of jarring how much better this movie looks than WW84

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pr0p
Dec 8, 2011

Why does watching a movie in a circle hurt my eyes?

pr0p
Dec 8, 2011
Yea the three infinity boxes are kind of lazy even by macguffin standards.

pr0p
Dec 8, 2011
I wanna hotbox myself to death like Silas

pr0p
Dec 8, 2011

SuperMechagodzilla posted:

“God and eternity in their awful majesty would stand unceasingly before our eyes. … Thus most actions conforming to the law would be done from fear, few would be done from hope, none from duty. The moral worth of actions, on which alone the worth of the person and even of the world depends in the eyes of supreme wisdom, would not exist at all. The conduct of man, so long as his nature remained as it is now, would be changed into mere mechanism, where, as in a puppet show, everything would gesticulate well but no life would be found in the figures.”

Yea man I think they just thought anti life equation sounded cool.