Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

Gatts posted:

Speaking of which someone convince Scorsese to do a cape flick.

Robert deniro and joe pesci chasing down muggers in their mobility scooters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Equeen posted:

Whedon’s freeze breath looked so loving stupid :laffo:

Haven’t seen the whedon version of freeze breath,how’d he gently caress it up?

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Well now i just have to see it!

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

AccountSupervisor posted:

If you zoom into the shot of Batman on the tank at the end, you can see that those are mutants from Dark Knight Returns based off the faintly visible red goggles/visors.

say whaaat? oh i needed to rewatch anyway.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

AccountSupervisor posted:

Its super subtle and they almost look like blindfolds but given the tank and Snyders love of TDKR its almost certainly mutants.

Ahh yeah they were in the tank headlights,good eye.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

teagone posted:

I want to see that Joker back-to-back with Batfleck, guns blazing during a parademon ambush. Imagine that lunacy.

batman dangling joker off of the top of a burned out skyscraper as bait for the parademons and joker loving it and thinking it's hilarious.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

“I saw superman and zod and they were hugging and then they killed everyone and superman smiled at me.”

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

bushisms.txt posted:

-Steppenwolf

This is what happens in justice league, he's got a creepy smile the whole time.

Haha i’m in danger - steppenralf

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Omfg how does someone read so much and yet see so little when it comes to watching movies?

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Let’s say in a perfect world snyder has another hero movie in him what villain would you want?

I’m not necessarily talking a continuation of jl just a singular thing with the same cast.

Manbat? Clayface?

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Guy A. Person posted:

His interpretation of the Flash is unique enough that I would love to see him interpret one of the Rogues to see how he had them counteract this version of the powers. I feel like the two heaviest hitters in that regard are Captain Cold and Mirror Master (and I know he had Cold as the guy in the anti-League so he might’ve had some ideas in mind)

A modern freeze villain with snyders effects could be good.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

“Batman’s newest villain woss jhedon ,a fat ginger scriptwriter with terrible puns and adr who doesn’t know when to shut the gently caress up and is constantly out of focus”.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

"WeLl dId It woRk FOr ThOse PeoPLE?!"

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

ALFbrot posted:

Do you think Joss was extra mad when Jeremy Irons and Gal Gadot refused to shoot the scene he wrote where Alfred was hurrying with toast in his mouth and ran into Diana while rounding a corner, knocking her over and revealing her panties

“Of course by that point it’s too late because by that point i’ve seen
Everything”.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Coool

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

MacheteZombie posted:

Zack Snyder Presents Batman v Superman: Son of Sun and Knight of Night, The Dawn of Justice: Vol. 1, A Sun Sets on Gotham Knight

Zack Snyder Presents Batman v Superman: Son of Sun and Knight of Night, The Dawn of Justice: Vol. 1, A Sun Sets on Gotham Knight,watch out Batman! Joker’s got a boner in his bonnet! The return of Mr. Mxyzptlk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Neurolimal posted:

Remember when WB was trying to distinguish themselves with "we let our artists make *their* movie, we dont restrict them like Marvel" type rhetoric? Its pretty funny in hindsight, with the Justice League rolling SNAFU, butchering Suicide Squad, saturating Aquaman, canceling New Gods (either because they stole the script, or because it would remind people of SCJL's existence too much), and whatever's going on with Flash.

As restrictive as Marvel can be, AFAIK they haven’t thrown someones movie to a team of trailer editors (or worse, Joss Whedon) to chop up after it’s finished.Most directors seem to understand going in that they wont be directing the action scenes, and the color grading will be bad.

Ant-man and edgar wright would disagree.

Edit : gently caress trying to edit a line on the phone,i was trying bold the AFAIK bit.

Brazilianpeanutwar fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Apr 30, 2021