Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Homora Gaykemi
Apr 30, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
i'm looking forward to having a little more of Jeremy Irons' Alfred in my life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homora Gaykemi
Apr 30, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
The new trailer looks really good and as someone that had no investment in the Snyderverse until going back and watching MoS and the BvS Ultimate Cut after the SC was announced to be a thing that was happening last year I am looking forward to watching this movie come the weekend

Homora Gaykemi
Apr 30, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

fatherboxx posted:

I think Snyder should do a musical one day - his too-earnest style is, in the end, unfit for action blockbusters (or "action" because for Marvel action scenes are an afterthought), but would be at home where being dumb and honest and over-the-top is the norm.

WB should bring Jim Steinman back and pair him up with Snyder to turn his abandoned Batman stage musical into a film

Homora Gaykemi
Apr 30, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Darko posted:

Jessica Jones would have been brilliant if it wasn't double the size it needed to be and had the villain constantly getting away to extend it over and over.

they really should've done a few one off procedural type episodes of Jones just taking cases before ramping up to the Killmonger stuff