Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Motel Midnight off the hook
I liked the part where they all walked up the stairs for no reason.

When my wife saw Darkseid she said “Oh him, he’s the bad father guy right?”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Motel Midnight off the hook

Captain Jesus posted:

I unironically liked the stairs part, because the way it was set io made me think they were gonna use their skills to climb up that shaft but nope, they just take the stairs like normal people.

But it kinda undermined that in the next scene where they used their powers to get over the gap - it was a bit over the top especially when contrasted to previous stairs scene. Could have easily combined those scenes. Not sure these are supposed to be normal people?

Anyway, can’t speak for everyone who watched this but even though I expected it to be weird, I still wanted to witness it because this is quite a unique project. We split it into two viewings.

Red Rox fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Mar 21, 2021