Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ghostwritingduck
Aug 26, 2004

"I hope you like waking up at 6 a.m. and having your favorite things destroyed. P.S. Forgive me because I'm cuter than that $50 wire I just ate."

sethsez posted:

I agree with all of this, which is why I find the Knightmare sections a bit incongruous and the intended plan for JL2 and 3 somewhat redundant. We've already arrived at the end of a trilogy in which the protagonists have gone through the worst and come out the other side bruised and battered but wiser and more self-assured. As much as I want to see Snyder continue in this universe, I have no real desire to see these characters broken down emotionally again, especially to the degree it appears they were going to be.

One of the interesting things about the Batman/Joker scene is the confirmation that Batman doesn’t break again. When he tells the Joker he’s going to kill him, the Joker realizes he’s bluffing indicating that Batman doesn’t snap again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghostwritingduck
Aug 26, 2004

"I hope you like waking up at 6 a.m. and having your favorite things destroyed. P.S. Forgive me because I'm cuter than that $50 wire I just ate."
https://youtu.be/H7uD6B0BKVU

If Joss Whedon edited the Batman Warehouse scene. The sequence almost holds up at first and then it just gets funny.