Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blood Nightmaster
Sep 6, 2011

“また遊んであげるわ!”
This thread is simultaneously blessed and cursed, thank you

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

What in the gently caress is a non-mailable envelope?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Geemer posted:

What in the gently caress is a non-mailable envelope?

What does it sound like it is based on what it's called?

Because that's what it is exactly.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Big Beef City posted:

What does it sound like it is based on what it's called?

Because that's what it is exactly.

Well yeah, but what makes it non-mailable?

Over here you can mail pretty much anything as long as it's got a readable address and enough postage stamps.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

hell yeah there need to be more skull ones

there's a ton of just blatantly insane ones too goddamn

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Geemer posted:

Well yeah, but what makes it non-mailable?

Over here you can mail pretty much anything as long as it's got a readable address and enough postage stamps.

You ever see one of those inter-office envelopes that have holes punched in them and are secured with a string tie on the flap?

Think that'd be good to mail across the country?
That's essentially an envelope, and also not one you'd mail.

Now imagine a tiny child's Valentine's card envelope that has no adhesive on the flap and the construction quality of toilet paper.

They aren't saying it's illegal to send it. You can try. They're saying don't do that.

mindstorm
Jan 28, 2011

Smellrose
Those suicidal ideation cards with cutesy animals are something else. Those cheap 90s IP valentines cards bring back unpleasant memories.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Wanna see the Stargate valentines

"You're Ra-dical"

"Hope you're not a Horus guard"

"Be my valentine or I'll blow you (up with a nuke)"

"Let me dial you up and enter your big orifice"

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Big Beef City posted:

You ever see one of those inter-office envelopes that have holes punched in them and are secured with a string tie on the flap?

Think that'd be good to mail across the country?
That's essentially an envelope, and also not one you'd mail.

Now imagine a tiny child's Valentine's card envelope that has no adhesive on the flap and the construction quality of toilet paper.

They aren't saying it's illegal to send it. You can try. They're saying don't do that.

Ahh. Ok. Makes a lot more sense now. :tipshat:

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010
The burning "Hose"?
Valentine are you?

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

hockey jockey posted:

The burning "Hose"?
Valentine are you?

:same:

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

All these by going favorite artist Brandon Bird.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

All
Cops
Are
Babies

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

hockey jockey posted:

The burning "Hose"?
Valentine are you?

The burning question: hose Valentine are you?
It's just pretty badly composed

Man a lot of these have really weird dynamics

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013