Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Number_6
Jul 23, 2006

BAN ALL GAS GUZZLERS

(except for mine)
Pillbug
Some of these just cannot be real.

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010

They're called caterpillars you idiot. No wonder you're single. Probably call girls 'booby men' as well.

I wonder how many of these were bought (or designed) by budding serial killers.

naem
May 29, 2011

weird babies, puns, domestic violence

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

hockey jockey posted:

They're called caterpillars you idiot. No wonder you're single. Probably call girls 'booby men' as well.

I wonder how many of these were bought (or designed) by budding serial killers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvZiqpjLZaA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8rqrZfFB8o

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

naem posted:

weird babies, puns, domestic violence

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010

Gutter Phoenix posted:

Stuff about the worm song

Worms are smooth (as hell). Fuzzy worms are caterpillars.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Looks like Scrotal elephantiasis to me.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I'm going to change careers and start pumpin' love for a living.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

take_it_slow
Jul 7, 2011

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Was "you're a good skate" an actual expression or were they just scraping the bottom of the barrel?