Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
Its a bit after 5PM PST here. Less than 7 hours left on the clock before I go a day without getting a valentine. I'm really starting to panic here and its no longer funny like it was 4 hours ago. We can make arrangements as soon as you're willing. I have a couple ideas with some places that are still open for dinner. Please reply to me and let me know. Thank you. Tell your other friends if they don't have one yet, time is running out and I really need a valentine right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

My valentine is this bottle of vodka.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I hope you find a valentine and your valentine kisses you and pushes a chocolate strawberry into your mouth while singing your favorite song and then you have babies from your butt.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i'll sell you .037 ValCoins for $10,000

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
I often wonder how different valentines day would be if St. Valentine didn't invent heart shaped boxes of chocolate.

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
everyone on this forum is my gf. what a lovely valentines im having w all of you :)

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Finally someone who is desperate enough!!!

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe. Cop cars on fire off the shoulder of I-94. I watched search lights glitter in the dark near the Ambassador Bridge. All those moments will be lost in time, like piss in the drain. Time to retch.
I told you, I'm engaged to be married, stop asking!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I hate to say it OP, but I think it's a little late in the game for this. I suggest an alternate strategy: embrace the idea that you have value and are loved as a human being, no matter what society makes single people feel like on this day.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
B. Uglord

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
how about a knuckle sandwich OP

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Meme Poker Party posted:

I hate to say it OP, but I think it's a little late in the game for this. I suggest an alternate strategy: embrace the idea that you have value and are loved as a human being, no matter what society makes single people feel like on this day.

Single people are worthless piles of poo poo....... :(

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Sorry OP, I don't celebrate a manufactured "holiday" intended to promote commercialized transactions "proving" affection

Or I wouldn't if anyone loved me

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

MakaVillian posted:

Single people are worthless piles of poo poo....... :(

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Literally A Person posted:

Finally someone who is desperate enough!!!
yes hello does this mean you want to be my valentine

Meme Poker Party posted:

does this mean you wont be my valentine then? you posted in my thread and that means you have to consider being my valentine now.

Sgt. Politeness posted:

I told you, I'm engaged to be married, stop asking!
okay but maybe we can still go and get coffee before Dutch Bros closes? id prefer we go without your spouse please, i will give you the respect you deserve. can you pick me up?

Chinatown posted:

how about a knuckle sandwich OP
be gone internet troll

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Don't you kids have apps now or something?

Just find some other people for group sex.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

buglord posted:

yes hello does this mean you want to be my valentine

Come here, Bug Boy.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord said he would be my valentine last year and then backed out at the last second beware of this Bulky!!!!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

buglord posted:

be gone internet troll

how dare u

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe. Cop cars on fire off the shoulder of I-94. I watched search lights glitter in the dark near the Ambassador Bridge. All those moments will be lost in time, like piss in the drain. Time to retch.

buglord posted:

okay but maybe we can still go and get coffee before Dutch Bros closes? id prefer we go without your spouse please, i will give you the respect you deserve. can you pick me up?

Fine, I'll be there in 18 and a half hours.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
OP are you a real bug?

A boy bug or a girl bug?

Do you look anything like this???

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Alright gently caress me OP, why not.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
I've been practicing my ahegao and think I'm ready to bring it primetime

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Derpies posted:

Buglord said he would be my valentine last year and then backed out at the last second beware of this Bulky!!!!

is this true? what kind of sick game are you playing original poster?

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

He left me all alone at The Sizzler and the cooks laughed at me for not having a valentine and bullied me at the salad bar.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Derpies posted:

He left me all alone at The Sizzler and the cooks laughed at me for not having a valentine and bullied me at the salad bar.

Wow, OP sounds like a real jerk!! Hope he has a good excuse for this behavior.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Meme Poker Party posted:

OP are you a real bug?

A boy bug or a girl bug?

isn't this off-brand for you???

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

Cut him some slack keeping up multiple gimmicks is loving complicated and we can't all be perfect!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Derpies posted:

This is 100% false.
You've never gone through a salad bar in your life

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Big Beef City posted:

This is 100% false.
You've never gone through a salad bar in your life

Buddy you are talking to the king of tossing salads here! Poor buglord really missed out.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord

Meme Poker Party posted:

OP are you a real bug?

A boy bug or a girl bug?

No, here i am. please do not distribute this.

Derpies posted:

Cut him some slack keeping up multiple gimmicks is loving complicated and we can't all be perfect!

i am going to awoo the gently caress out of you if you don't stop airing my dirt laundry friend

Pawn 17 posted:

Wow, OP sounds like a real jerk!! Hope he has a good excuse for this behavior.
this is what happens when you dont return phone calls or check the 14 voicemails left.

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

hey pal i sent you a discord friend invite eons ago. can you accept that already so we can continue to talk about toiletless life?

buglord fucked around with this message at 06:29 on Feb 15, 2021

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Just lol if you don't spend Valentine's Day with your true love: multiple WoW classic instances, to power level and sell overpriced poo poo to idiots new to the game who also wanted an escape on the dreaded day.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

Off-brand? Mosquito Girl and I go back farther than lamia. It is a matter of record.

Meme Poker Party posted:

I nominate Mosquito Girl for the sexy monster competition.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Had I known the op was a beautiful pulsating translucent slug of some kind I would have offered my services much earlier.

Unfortunately it's now too late if you catch my meaning

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Brent can't watch tho

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Big Beef City posted:

Had I known the op was a beautiful pulsating translucent slug of some kind I would have offered my services much earlier.

Folks, this is why it's so important to learn your strengths and how to market them.

OP didn't even tell anyone they were a pulsating slug when they made their request!

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Meme Poker Party posted:

Folks, this is why it's so important to learn your strengths and how to market them.

OP didn't even tell anyone they were a pulsating slug when they made their request!

shameful really

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord

Big Beef City posted:

Its not too late, in fact, there's 2 and a half hours left.

Meme Poker Party posted:

monsters such as yourself make it risky for me to out myself as a soft fleshed creature :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Mods please change op's name to Soft buglord