Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Aardvark! posted:

this one just enrages me for some reason

That looks like Easy Cheese has been squirted on the top of it... And I'd like to come clean and admit that I loving love that fake neon yellow fake cheese garbage. Every now and then I'll buy a can of the sharp cheddar and a box of the basil & balsamic vinegar triscuits and go to town.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

I really doubt there is anything clean about your cum

Ok, fair.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Brawnfire posted:

Why did they put the toppings directly on an old pizza stone, where's the crust

My friend, I need you to sit down before I tell you this...

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Bismuth posted:

I was ranting to my friend about this

like, you cant just use commas sometimes ("sour milk, mineral water") sometimes break one item over two lines ("soap solution") and then not expect me to read that as "sauerkraut cola" and "saliva milk"

So I decided to google "sourkraut cola" on the off chance some weirdo soda brand like Jones had actually made it, and i got that

Well now I'm curious about "table vinegar lemonade" :thunk:

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

I would absolutely crush this without hesitation

and then immediately schedule an appointment with my doc for the inevitable cholesterol and high blood pressure meds I'll be needing

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Iron Crowned posted:

I like Aldi pizzas, but I've never bought that one because ranch is my mortal enemy

I've found my brother in Christ.

Ranch is an abomination.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Sekhmnet posted:

Maybe she learned to cook in the prison kitchen; because that slop is one bread loaf pan away from being baked into 'punishment loaf'.

that looks like something we'd make in the dorms/on the cell block on a regular basis when I was locked up. :ssh:

Nutraloaf is a war crime, what she made looks edible (albeit disgusting) at least.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

What on Earth possessed you to think this belonged in this particular thread?

These, aside from being gimmicky, look really drat good.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Fools Infinite posted:

The are not large, just shot with a wide lens way too close.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
Apparently the Kraft cheese ice cream isn't terrible?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EriJjtSA6k

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

FreudianSlippers posted:

Aren't nonstick pans made using some really toxic poo poo?

It can be, but as the other poster said, don't put it on full blast with nothing in it and you should be fine. There are other non-stick coatings as well besides teflon iirc too

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

On the one hand, no pizza rules. On the other hand, I could barely tell this was a pizza. Get your poo poo together Subway and focus on sandwiches. You're not a pizza place. Clearly.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

D34THROW posted:

Kraft Mac & Cheese prepared as directed. 6 Walmart chicken nuggets air fried, quartered, and tossed in buffalo and ranch. Mix together, top with a half handful of shredded cheddar and buffalo and ranch. It sounds horrible but it is a hill to die on :colbert:

Change that ranch to blue cheese, as God and Buffalo intended, and I'm on board with this.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

The Bloop posted:

In my lexicon, jimmies are very specifically the chocolate ones only

Rainbow sprinkles are not jimmies

Your lexicon would be correct.

"Jimmies" refer specifically to the chocolate ones. Everything else is just "Sprinkles."

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

snail posted:

In The Netherlands, extruded chocolate sprinkles on bread is common enough. Hotels have them in the breakfast bars and I've had exceedingly long conversations with Dutch friends about the 'correct' brand to buy.

Some years ago I did the GBS secret Santa and got paired up with a goon from the Netherlands. Aside from a cool rear end orange shirt of their soccer team, I got a fuckton of candies and assorted food items. Of note was that a bunch of them had jimmies on them, and there were even packs of jimmies to make my own breadstuffs. It was all so delicious. You guys are on to something, I tell ya hwat...

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

The Saddest Rhino posted:

e: bonus pig brains

I know SOMEone is gonna accuse me of being racist or trip over themselves to tell me how much of a delicacy these are, but hot drat do these dishes make me feel a revulsion and disgust I've never quite felt before.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Eat the eyeballs you racist

called it. :colbert:

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
Grits suck rear end and are the inferior breakfast dish to god's own chosen oatmeal

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

FreudianSlippers posted:

Pizza Rules should be enforced by an international court and all violations of the code punishable by a painful death.

You must be new around here because "no pizza rules" is established law. There are things like soup stipulations, sandwich statutes, dressing directives, and burger bylaws, but there have never been, nor will there ever be pizza rules, proclamations, precepts or praxis.

Pizza is the last true bastion of freedom. Go hog wild.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
Taco Bell is late to the Cheez-It party. Pizza Hut did the "P'Zone, but cheez-it exterior instead of dough" and it was ......ok? for a one-time thing.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

dog nougat posted:

New summer flavor just dropped

I would immediately be trying to fight whoever handed me that

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

LifeSunDeath posted:

Oh this one goes hard. Deep fried gushers:

Hesitant yes, but I bet if you did them right and not from the county fair they might not be terrible

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

There are so many things wrong with that plate of prime rib that I don't know where to start. Good lord.

Is that ranch? Lol. Either they're trying to call two wilted pieces of greenery and a few rings of red onion a "salad" or that ranch is for their prime rib, and frankly I'd rather not know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

The Bloop posted:

Horseradish is typically white and often served with prime rib but that would be A LOT of horseradish

It does look more like ranch or sour cream

Also, *America*