Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

I'm picturing the chef sprinkling the loose corn off his forearm like salt bae.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

Gross, mushrooms.

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

I remember this scene from the first Star Wars but I dont remember the bed of fries. Must be one of George's later edits

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

:D

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

i see nothing wrong with this picture except it needs more ham

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

I would put a hurtin on every one of those bloody Marys

I bet the staff hate making em though

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

more falafel please posted:

consider the jibarito, a Chicago/Puerto Rican sandwich with fried smashed green plantains as bread:

give me a side of sour cream and that sandwich would vanish so fast scientists could probably find a new particle

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

as someone who has a tapatio bottle for work, i can understand. motherfuckers are gonna use your tapatio

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

LifeSunDeath posted:

Name your favorite ska foods.

Streetlight Manicotti

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

Oh man if those are anything like those pinwheel looking things you find in the Hispanic section of a store. I wouldn't stop eating til the hot sauce ran out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

Bugsy posted:

I hate that its on some stupid rear end slate tile bullshit. Just think how much other cheeses have been over that thing and never cleaned properly.

:biglips: or :goatsecx: you dicide.

no ring. or hands even