Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

BOVRIL! For the people! BOVRIL! Against the people!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

I had an interesting reaction to this since if you only see the top of the image it looks like some sort of cheesy chip basket which, yeah, is a mess, but probably really tasty and slowly come to the conclusion that whoever designed this has no idea what the actual form function of a burger is

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

I mean, pro wrestlers are not known for their good decision-making skills.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
Facebook memories reminded me of this hosed-up burger ball I saw in a grocery store flyer:

Comments include "that's a potato, it's a veggie burger" and "it's called 'ground round' not 'ground flat,' bruh"

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

SLOSifl posted:

Cured sausage with fruit is normal but I think finding half melted gummy bears in your breakfast strays from "not much different" into "something a racoon would make".

iirc they melt completely so your link just has weird fruity cavities in it

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
also: everyone was just smoking like, a LOT of tobacco back then.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
no Star Trek food discussion is complete without Geordi making an appetizer plate out of a fistful of mints and two whole habaneros:

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
I've had Japanese sour plum pasta and was pleasantly surprised, but that's kind of its own thing, instead of some sort of weird carb-loaded compote

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
agreed, I was disappointed. I still miss the Lay's chicken tikka chips, those were EXCELLENT beer snacks.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

Finally! The chosen one!!!

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

I invite a bunch of people over to my house then bring out a tray of these with a big jar of boba straws and no other utensils

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

Captain Hygiene posted:

Happy birthday....whether you like it or not

okay now someone Deep Dream this one

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

I love the hurt and despair in this photo

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

they're escaping the Matrix!

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

FFT posted:

Apparently they make a hot sauce now. Must admit I'm intrigued.

yeah I'm in Tennessee and I have gifted the hot sauce to a lot of people who really, really love it.

I think it ranges from okay to fantastic depending on the dish.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

brb making a patriotic jell-o casserole with berry blue, strawberry banana, and creamy potato soup

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
I just found out there's still one Fazoli's left in my town, near my dentist's office where I'm going later, and y'all are tempting me to get a bucket of cheapass pasta

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

Admiral Joeslop posted:

I got raspberry and cotton candy.

I got a rock.....

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
https://twitter.com/SlopesGameRoom/status/1511599383799898112

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

Captain Hygiene posted:

I'm not a huge fan of most Pringles flavors in general, they seem to go in at about 200% every time and I get tired of them fast even when I like the flavor idea.

Lay's did a limited edition gyro flavor one summer a few years back that I really liked and wish they'd bring back. That seems like a more interesting idea in general compared to just the tzatziki sauce on its own.

dude, I still long for their chicken tikka masala chips, aka my absolute favorite beer snacks for that entire chip season

Bismuth posted:

So I decided to google "sourkraut cola" on the off chance some weirdo soda brand like Jones had actually made it, and i got that

honestly, I'm really surprised that Lester's Fixins haven't done it

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
I heard that there's a grocery store brand in my state that does a curry flavor, no idea if it's as good but it's a moot point, the closest one is approximately "too far away to justify driving for beer snacks" hours away

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
idk I'm sure you could find some agents that turn out to be a mild neurotoxin or some poo poo

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

Anyone else seeing a face in this one?

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
legendary deathmatch wrestler Ryuji Ito, no stranger to death-defying stunts and mostly just a lot of bleeding everywhere, once made a blog post about how he had a lovely dish flavored with squid ink the night before and forgot about it, and was the most scared he'd been in years the very next morning.

can relate.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

Clyde Radcliffe posted:

Mustard does oxidise if left long enough. I found a forgotten jar of English mustard at the back of the cupboard a while back that had gone a weird dark colour and definitely didn't look good to eat.

I'll have to see if my dad still has it, my mom had a little sampler jar of mustard she brought back from the UK with her and forgot to use, and it turned into a tiny dark yellow-brown cylinder about 2/3rds the size of the jar it was in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

I read a review of those ice cream flavors somewhere and I can't remember where... I think it was tumblr and good luck finding anything there.

what a coincidence, that literally just went by my dash!
https://blinkpen.tumblr.com/post/686815325856186368/blinkpen-so-i-saw-some-hosed-up-ice-cream-at