Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
no more loving gauntlet matches, WWE, i beg of you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Raw is incredibly awful, but I do love watching Bobby Lashley shake Riddle's dumb rear end around every single week. Him wearing a great outfit makes this week especially good.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
it's actually impressive that even now, after all these years, WWE still finds ways to impress me with their shittiness

a loving Ric Flair paternity angle in 2021

just amazing

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

CopywrightMMXI posted:

Ok I’ve watched 10 minutes of raw. I haven’t watched raw regularly in 7 years and I still feel like I’ve seen kofi vs Miz a million times.

It's pretty funny that they decided to run this angle and have Miz wrestle Kofi instead of just having Morrison earn his spot himself. Makes JoMo look like a geek and also gives us a match we've seen a billion times instead of something (relatively) fresh.

DeepDickPizza fucked around with this message at 03:28 on Feb 16, 2021

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Alexa here to remind us that the competition for worst angle of the year is still very much up for grabs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
I find that the best way to get people hyped for a big six person gimmick match at the upcoming pay per view is to do a boring hour-long gauntlet on the Raw before that makes you never want to see any of those men wrestle again. Also, attach a stipulation to it that takes away part of the suspense of the gimmick match by ruining one of the surprises.