Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
one thing I've noticed while browsing god awful pizzas around the world is that there is equal love and care given to those other iconic american foods, the lowly hot dog and hamburger.

So of course, let us start with the finest hot dogs in Brazil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Brazil also does fine work with hamburger

i think they dropped the top bun in a birds nest or something here

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I'm pretty sure South Korea is actually going to win the fight itt over brazil

sugar coated corn dog bay bee!!!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

BONUS IMAGE!!!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Goast posted:

i would eat everything posted so far do better

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Actual worst hot dogs

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

numberoneposter posted:

where are you finding these bad food pictures???

google maps> search for hamburgers or hotdogs > zoom out and go to some random rear end country (south america is best) and click "search this area"

random people all over the world take pictures and upload them to google maps reviews. there's an insane amount of content

the alternative is flickr, where you search generic terms like "hot dog" and scroll through a lot more poo poo but aren't limited to restaurants

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Les Os posted:

he looks like he’s in the middle of choking to death

he looks like he just found out the timer ended 5 minutes ago

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

I mean maybe if Big Macs actually looked like their picture, you'd have a point.

For reference:

Have you ever seen a big mac before? Can you you name the defining characteristics of one without googling op?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
here is a "nicer" big mac for u

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I feel like this burger was just something to generate insta views and never intended to be eaten

i regret to inform you the answer is just Brazil

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

RVWinkle posted:

I don't have time to post pics but a Brazilian friend suggested to GIS "cachorro quente paulista" for a true ingredient explosion.

wtf

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

not a bad dog but lol at this place having a constant stream of some youtube/twitch guy eating corn dogs

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

All your favorite toppings, including Smaller Hot Dogs and Hard Boiled Quail Eggs!

Not going to lie, I don't think this is a hot dog or hamburger, but I'm gonna post it anyway.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I once had some hot dogs that you bought and it had cheese inside of them, and when I bit into them and the cheese came out into my mouth I gagged and horked and had to spit up the chewed up hotdog and weird cummy cheese onto the plate it was so bad

and then you ate the bits you horked up and also the rest of it and the rest of the bag and the bag they came in and then the grocery bag and then your vehicle and then the grocery store you loving animal

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
is that.. spam and coconut?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
needs more ketchup

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
good timing since i was just browsing some foreign burgs. this romanian one is my favorite

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

all eastern europe

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
2 from egypt

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Eggs Benedict?

"Pizza In A Burger In A Pizza"

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
u vs. the guy she tells u not to worry about

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
those burgs look fine obviously, here's Some Content

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
if you don't stick a flag in your burger then foreign agents are allowed to come steal it. look it up

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
the golden ratio for hot dogs is 87% anus, 13% taint

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Son of Rodney posted:

So as we euros only have a few of your popular fastfood chains, which ones are the actual worst?

KFC/AW rootbeer combo restaurant is the literal #1 worst

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
for a burger + fries i prefer burger king to the other 2 big ones, on both burger and fry fronts. whopper w/ cheese ftw

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
tcc is the second chin hanging off of GBS's face

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Sad

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
saw this in gws.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
thought I'd browse ireland a bit given the holiday

Couldn't find much but enjoy these Bonus Images:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i really enjoy the decision to put the cheese on the top bun and then the mayo between it and the burger

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
disclaimer: may not all be the Worst hamburgers but the plating makes me go lol :flipoff:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

no pubes yet sorry posted:

this might might nsfw depending on your workplace.

don't let a dementor suck the soul out of your wiener