Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Why the gently caress would you have a hot dog

when you could have cold slaw

by the ounce

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

ultrafilter posted:

I don't think we can get through a worst burgers thread without discussing White Castle. Here's the basic slider at roughly actual size:

These things are greasy as hell and loaded with onions. They're colloquially known as gutbusters or fartstarters because of the effect of those two factors on the average person's digestive system. I used to love them when I was a kid, but I haven't had one in twenty years, and I don't want to know what they'd do to my stomach now.

I really can't imagine what White Castle infused rye would taste like, though. That seems like a terrible idea.

Listen here fucker don't you ever speak ill of White Castle again. I will gently caress you up. White Castle is trash food because it is meant to be trash food and its loving amazing.