Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

How is that layer that's nothing but cream sauces appetizing at all

what would that even feel like to bite into, ugh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
I want to like Burger King but the last few times I tried getting a chicken sandwich there the chicken was absolutely hard as a rock and inedible at the center, like I dunno if they didn't reheat it enough or what, it was disgusting

when I want chicken and I want it now, I need to drag my rear end to Popeyes

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Aardvark! posted:

for a burger + fries i prefer burger king to the other 2 big ones, on both burger and fry fronts. whopper w/ cheese ftw

yeah their beef burgs are good and I like the limited time ones they run

but when I think to myself that I want to disrespect my arteries and colon, that I want to shave a month or so off my lifespan, I tend to turn to the bacon ultimate cheeseburger at jack in the box. I dunno if I'd really say it's "good" to me, but sometimes I feel an itch, you know

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

peak performance

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
and is that just granulated white sugar on top of it lmao

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Adbot