Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

ocumentary reefer madness

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

have you tried soaking the weed in food colouring

i have no idea if it would work, but, maybe?

maybe the rolling paper instead?

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

nut

shotgun it from a can of spray paint

Heather Papps

hello friend

if you make your hair into lil devil horns like the pianist it happens automatically

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Vei
my weed does that :colbert:

Stoner Sloth

it'd probably be possible but would also probably ruin the weed, taste horrible and/or be toxic i'd think there might be other issues that'd technically make it difficult too

usually coloured smoke is produced via a potassium chlorate oxidizer, a sugar for fuel, a small amount of sodium bicarbonate to lower burning temperature and then about 40-50 percent coloured dye.

of course technically cannabis smoke is already coloured - it's a pale yellowish-brown however it appears blue for the same reason that the sky does: Rayleigh scattering

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
blow youre smoke over some LEDs, op

thanks Manifisto!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
May I suggest wearing tinted glasses and then forgetting you have them on?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Get a wizard to do it

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Stoner Sloth posted:

it'd probably be possible but would also probably ruin the weed, taste horrible and/or be toxic i'd think there might be other issues that'd technically make it difficult too

usually coloured smoke is produced via a potassium chlorate oxidizer, a sugar for fuel, a small amount of sodium bicarbonate to lower burning temperature and then about 40-50 percent coloured dye.

of course technically cannabis smoke is already coloured - it's a pale yellowish-brown however it appears blue for the same reason that the sky does: Rayleigh scattering

I Rayleigh want to blow purple smoke

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Heather Papps

hello friend

in the future vapes will have holographic emitters built in so you can blow clouds of any colour, or project your favorite meme

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

wait could I actually project an image into the smoke? because I will 1000% support a vape attachment that does that

Heather Papps

hello friend

i assume the technology already exists but hasn't been smashed together yet so it's only a matter of time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lYn9JYsbHc

actually i hope this doesn't happen because i will immediately become a vape person

Ass-penny

Check under settings > display > smoke color, OP.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

rear end-penny posted:

Check under settings > display > smoke color, OP.

this worked, thanks!

nut

sk posted:

this worked, thanks!

I would’ve went with brown

Ass-penny

sk posted:

this worked, thanks!

I came here to help and smoke weed.

And I'm pretty high rn tbh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU