Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how good is it that rush limbaugh died
very good
extremely good
insanely good
View Results

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

What the hell, they’re making it sound like it’s a bad thing Rush got the cancer in his windbags and had a really bad time of it until he died and shut the gently caress up forever, three years ago, on this most blessed of days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radio Nowhere
Jan 8, 2010

smoobles posted:

I can still hear his voice

The near death croaky voice?

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987
Happy 3rd anniversary of him dying, everyone

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

I am honestly surprised they did make Rush suck Trumps dick

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

I heard Tom Sawyer just last week!

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Heath posted:

I heard Tom Sawyer just last week!

It’s The Spirit Of Radio, god. Somebody better fire that jamoke for getting the title so wrong

BrewingTea
Jun 2, 2004

I can only post once every 4 years on Leap Day, so I wanted to use 2024's to say

gently caress Rush Limbaugh

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

Rush got to participate in 17 leap days. Painful cancer decided that was enough. There will be no more leap days for Rush Limbaugh.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

BrewingTea posted:

I can only post once every 4 years on Leap Day, so I wanted to use 2024's to say

gently caress Rush Limbaugh

You have an extremely funny rap sheet. See you in '28

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Heath posted:

You have an extremely funny rap sheet. See you in '28

It’s a fuckin’ badge of honor that deserves a salute

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
https://twitter.com/DavidLimbaugh/status/1765538272254533963

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Who’s this guy’s brother?
Also: Rush status? Still dead!

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.
Imagine someone claiming to be related to Rush. lmao. Can't relate.

Anyway, Rush is STILL DEAD!

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

Counterpoint: Your brother was a tub of rancid pig poo poo ripped straight out of the bowels of the lowest circle of hell by God herself as a means to test the good people of the world. And we won because Rush Limbaugh is a rotting, worm-eaten corpse and we're all having a laugh over it. The lucky few have actually had the opportunity to piss on his grave.

What a day it'll be when the entire Limbaugh family/lineage is all dead and burning in hell alongside Rush.

SilentChaz posted:

And his death must have hurt like hell. At least I hope it did. LOL!

BrewingTea
Jun 2, 2004

Best Ofs not selling as well as you'd hoped?

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

James Taylor has a younger brother who would just go around playing James Taylor songs and would be paid for it. Sounded like him, looked like him, but never had the moxie to wow crowds like Sweet Baby James IMO, though he did have a few charting songs that got to like 90 on the top 100

I don’t know why I would suddenly be reminded of that

Radio Nowhere
Jan 8, 2010
His garage full of boxes of Rush Revere books are worth nothing!

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I often think of the word filter when you're logged out on SA that changes loving to loving so I read that like "What a loving brother"

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

SilentChaz posted:

Imagine someone claiming to be related to Rush. lmao. Can't relate.

Must’ve been a helluva inheritance.
Maybe the probate hasnt closed yet. Hang in there Dave! You won’t have to claim him for much longer 😂

Radio Nowhere
Jan 8, 2010

Radio Nowhere posted:

Today, some celebrate resurrection. Not here though, Rush is still very dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

Happy 4/20. Rush will be stone cold sober this year because he is now stone cold dead..forever.