Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how good is it that rush limbaugh died
very good
extremely good
insanely good
View Results

You Are A Elf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

his butt is super smelly right now. like really bad. I dare you to imagine what his balls must smell like.

When you die, you fart and poo poo and piss and yourself because all your muscles relax.

Rush Limbaugh farted and shitted and pissed himself upon death.

Now he's a putrefying decomposing corpse full of fart smell, dried poo poo, and stagnant piss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrewingTea
Jun 2, 2004

If he was doing shtick this whole time, he forgot to turn it off to keep his job with the NFL. Oops. Good job

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Credit where credit is due: his “Cancer” bit was hilarious

im_sorry
Jan 15, 2006

(9999)

Ultra Carp

Say what you will about cancer, but it *did* take out Rush Limbaugh.

edit:

im_sorry fucked around with this message at 14:06 on Apr 5, 2021

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Still dead

Heath
Apr 29, 2008

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

his butt is super smelly right now. like really bad. I dare you to imagine what his balls must smell like.

I will not.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Just wanna interrupt the celebration of Rush Limbaugh being dead to celebrate the 8th year of Thatcher being dead.

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.

why do people keep dying? seems like a bad move

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Sure, they're visually impressive, but a lot of posters find large avatars physically uncomfortable. Furthermore, the owners of large avatars often rely on their size alone and don't bother to develop more refined posting techniques.

I think you’ll find in the case of Ms Thatcher and Mr Limbaugh, dying was a very good thing indeed

Its Happening!
Feb 18, 2021

me everytime i see this thread while scrolling gbs

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/1362089571039780866

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Its Happening! posted:

me everytime i see this thread while scrolling gbs

god bless da share zone.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

An improvement over before, I'm sure.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

I think from now on instead of posting stuff like, "Yes he is dead" we should just post "Mega Dittos!" and turn that loving catchphrase into a celebration of his death.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Eh.

Rush did so many opioids that the poop got compacted into a diamond. That's why they didn't want to let people know the location of his gravesite, to prevent treasure hunters from trying to dig up his fecal gemstones

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

lol that he was an inveterate smoker and got cancer

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

Every idiot can count to one.

Somewhere in Rush's colon a sentient amoeba wanders the wastelands of his lower GI searching for the Room located in the Zone where they can be reborn.

BrewingTea
Jun 2, 2004

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Rush did so many opioids that the poop got compacted into a diamond. That's why they didn't want to let people know the location of his gravesite, to prevent treasure hunters from trying to dig up his fecal gemstones

I guess you could say it's a "Diamond in the Rush."

I'll see myself out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance.

Smellrose

Bonzo posted:

Still dead