Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how good is it that rush limbaugh died
very good
extremely good
insanely good
View Results

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
A long speech on the sanctity of human life and the ghoulishness of celebrating death that ends with peels of laughter because gently caress it, Rush Limbaugh was a hideous hateful abomination

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

CommieGIR posted:

The fact that he beat Kissinger to the grave is hilarious.

And yeah, gently caress Rush, the damage he did to people and the hurt and pain he caused is inexcusable.

Gorbachev too :ussr:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Bonzo posted:

Still dead

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Edgar posted:

I'm glad to know that Rush is still dead.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
UPDATE: He just decomposed a bit more.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

That strange guy posted:

Still happy that Rush is dead.

:hmmyes:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

a mysterious cloak posted:

Just had a disturbing thought: if Drumpf figures out where Rush is buried, won't he go there and try to direct the piss at himself? Possibly exposing Rush's rotting corpse to air and light???

Drumpf? Really?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Sunswipe posted:

Jesus Christ.

In the minds of people like Limbaugh, consent is something women weaponize (i.e. they'll suddenly say "no" in the middle of sex and accuse you of rape if you don't pull out in .01 microseconds) because there's no way a man can ever be a rapist unless he's holding a knife to a woman's throat or something like that.

I don't think I have to explain how deeply hosed up this is, but that's their belief as far as I can tell.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Genesplicer posted:

Some time in the future there will be a day when a human being thinks about Rush Limbaugh for the very last time. He will never again be remembered after that day. Yes, it is the fate of all of us to eventually be forgotten, but he deserves to be forgotten more than most.

That will be a blessed day.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Mr. Crow posted:

Just checking in, he still dead?

Still dead by all accounts, but you should piss on him just to make absolutely sure.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I am very glad Rush Limbaugh is still dead.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Piss is stored in the Limbaugh

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Animal-Mother posted:

It's notable that nobody seems to be quoting him after his death. He was a supposed "thought leader" for conservatives for decades but nobody is even bothering to find anything interesting he said. Usually when celebs die, their biggest quotes linger for a while. Nobody quotes this fat stupid fucker. Because he never really said anything insightful or memorable. They say you're only really dead when you're forgotten. And even among his fanbase, it would seem he's forgotten. I hope an airliner accidentally releases the contents of their toilet squarely on his grave.

It's not as if he had anything to say. In a saner world he would've been a grave shift local shock jock who made appearances at town fairs where he shared billing with Dumpo, The Clown Who Goes In His Pants.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

A Bug posted:

another beautiful day of Rush Limbaugh being dead

Hell yeah

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I am glad Rush Limbaugh is still dead

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
It's a nice day to not be Rush Limbaugh, who is dead.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Drone_Fragger posted:

Knock knock

Whos there?

Rush Limbaugh.

gently caress off, hes dead as poo poo. I know it's you granos i'm calling the cops

well done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I am glad Rush Limbaugh is still dead