Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how good is it that rush limbaugh died
very good
extremely good
insanely good
View Results

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Grondoth posted:

Cain's death is a high bar, man. There might never BE a funnier right wing death unless Trump dies on the toilet or something.

From several pages back, but did you just forget that some guy got so mad that Trump lost the election that he tased himself in the balls and died?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I just remembered there was also a lady with a "Don't tread on me." flag that got trampled to death at the capitol riot.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER posted:

4 real though, why dance on his grave when you can vandalise his grave

If you vandalize his grave someone might start keeping an eye on it which will rob people of the opportunity of pissing all over it.

You Are A Elf posted:

Limbaugh’s grave will be covered in luscious green grass and tall shade trees from all the poo poo and piss fertilizing it constantly.

Not even weeds will grow in his grave and you'll hear no sounds of life such as birds or insects anywhere near it.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

Fojar38 posted:

made the libs mad.

"pwned" them if you will.

This is all that matters to these people

Dying slowly and painfully then having millions of people celebrate your death to own the libs.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

Flannelette posted:

I've said it before but starting "drink bleach to own the libs" might actually work.

Didn't that kinda happen? I seem to recall there being news stories about dipshits drinking bleach to prevent the coronavirus.