Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how good is it that rush limbaugh died
very good
extremely good
insanely good
View Results

Jollity Farm
Apr 23, 2010

The only reason this isn't "insanely good" is that he died this year instead of dying in 1970 or something, before he'd had a chance to poo poo up US airwaves. Still, better late than never. Can't wait to see what the leading lights of America's political cartooning community come up with in tribute. I hope Ben Garrison is scribbling away right this moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jollity Farm
Apr 23, 2010

If I remember correctly, he would regularly say unpleasant things about drug addicts on air while he was abusing Oxycontin in his personal life. When everyone found out about it, he did a whole tearful apology on air begging forgiveness from his poo poo listeners.

Jollity Farm
Apr 23, 2010

Knot My President! posted:

Anyone have an update on Limbaugh's health they can share with me? I haven't caught up with this thread

He is hale and hearty, delighting everyone with his health and vitality!

lol j/k he dead