Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how good is it that rush limbaugh died
very good
extremely good
insanely good
View Results

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

sneakyfrog posted:

jeremiahjohnsonnodofapprovaldotgif

I was just trying to upload the Leo version of that to imgur but it won't upload :(

edit: small one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

https://twitter.com/guns_ahimbo/status/1362116533133201408

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Big Beef City posted:

lollin that they had to bury this fat bitch in a 'private cemetery' because they absolutely knew his grave would be desecrated every single moment of every day for eternity.
Had they thought otherwise, he'd have been buried in public, with a monument of some kind, tactless, no doubt, for his fans to visit and idolize like the drooling gently caress stains upon humanity that they are.
Instead, they had the foresight to realize what an utter blight upon creation this monster was and tossed his wracked and abused corpse into a pit behind a fence, out of sight.

This makes me smile.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

low key sex master posted:

I'm sorry you had to watch your relatives die that way

I'm not at all sorry Limbaugh died that way I hope he saw God and God laughed at him and just hit the "Hell" button

I hope his final moments were filled with pain and fear and it owns that he died

I feel the same. I'm terribly sorry for your loss and you should never have to see, and they never should have to deal, with anything like that. My dad has stage 4 cancer. He has for a while and I'm not a fan of cancer. It's a terrible, terrible thing.

But Rush deserved it. He needed to die painfully and alone. I hope he suffered and is in a terrible place.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Agent Escalus posted:

(why did that movie have to suck? :smith:)

Says who? :colbert:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Rush Limbaugh is dead and the world is a better place.

lol. That's so loving awesome.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

The Grimace posted:

still glad that the world will no longer have to suffer through the whinging and weighing of Rush Limbaugh's defective voice

Mr. Rogers's wife passed? :smith: I knew she was getting up there, but... ugh. That absolutely is a tragedy.

Mr. Rogers should be sainted by Pope Francis.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

:lol:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
omg Rush Limbaugh is loving dead. LOL

This is so great. I'm watching Venom right now on TV and this thread popped up to the front page. And I thought, "holy poo poo, Rush is still dead." And I'm so happy about that.

I think I might make a pork tenderloin later. I don't know. But Rush Limbaugh is dead lol.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

You Are A Elf posted:

What’s up, Venom watching buddy :same:

Isn’t it loving great that Rush Limbaugh is dead. I mean, gently caress yeah!

I know right?! He's still dead lol. Just amazing.

Also, I don't get why the rating is so low on Venom. It's a great movie and Tom Hardy is the best. :shrug:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I was just thinking about how I'm loving up again, but then I thought of Rush Limbaugh being dead and became instantly happy.

No joke. Cheered me up.

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Apr 1, 2021

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Its Happening! posted:

me everytime i see this thread while scrolling gbs

:hfive:

god bless da share zone.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Dr.Smasher posted:

I propose that in honor of Rush Limbaugh's death, we vote Lung Cancer as Person of the Year.

:lol:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Prof. Crocodile posted:

This is another one of those things that makes him sound like he was really playing up his character to a point of absurdity, in a way that his normal listeners would undoubtedly miss.

Don't get me wrong he is still utterly horrible, the world is worse off for his presence, and I am glad he died without spreading his hateful seed. But stuff like this makes me think that he was probably a more skilled satirist than he gets credit for.

It's not satire it's just hyperbole.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Nooner posted:

He is dead and the world is a better place for it lol

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I love that this thread went gold in like a half hour.

edit: and I love that Rush is still dead lol

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

That strange guy posted:

It's hilarious that he died.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

low key sex master posted:

Checking in on this because I know zombies can be a thing: is Rush Limbaugh still dead?

He is! lol

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Omg I almost forgot this fat bitch is dead.

lol thanks thread!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

rotinaj posted:

My one Christmas wish is for rush limbaugh to be dead

I have a Christmas miracle for you!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Floodixor posted:

What is it???

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

YeahTubaMike posted:

I'm not suggesting anything or encouraging anything or anything like that, all I'm saying is, that looks shockingly clean.

I am.

poo poo on it.

Smear poo poo on it in the shape of a swastika.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Drone_Fragger posted:

Good news that lawsuit against rush limbaughs estate went through, so now his family is liable to clean up that huge sewer blockage he caused.

What is this now?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
You know.... every once in a while I think about Trump giving Rush the medal of freedom. Seriously. It just pops up in my head and I get angry.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Floodixor posted:

Mmm, love this thread. LOVE IT.

Floodixor posted:

I'm in no way being sarcastic.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Xlorp posted:

Maybe he's lonely and afraid down there

He probably has plenty of good company.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

:hmmyes:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Genesplicer posted:

But from which end?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

MEIN RAVEN posted:

gently caress, might even get a medal....

Well due to Rush, the Presidential Medal of Freedom is essentially worthless now.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1626699285168287745

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Oh man, do I have some good news to brighten up your day...

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

God cancelled him.

There are brighter days for you ahead, my friend.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Genesplicer posted:

But will he remain so?

I actually had a genie grant me 3 wishes. I used one to wish Rush Limbaugh back to life.

I like the idea of him coming back to life, lying in his coffin, confused and quickly running out of air. (This is something most people neglect to think about when wishing loved ones back from the dead.)

Only one way to be sure...

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

WHY BONER NOW posted:

I dunno, this thread has pretty much died down. In fact, I struggle to think of a single thing more dead than this thread...

Guess what pal.... I have some good news...

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Genesplicer posted:

As long as there is one person who takes delight in the fact that Rush Limbaugh is dead, this thread will remain alive.

Heath posted:

It shall outlive every empire

:hmmyes:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

FoolyCharged posted:

Yup. Streaming has basically replaced it now. Turns out that when people want to listen to music or people chatting, they don't want a good 2/3 of the time taken up by ads.

NPR/W(isconsin)PR :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Cancer is a horrific illness that deserves to be eradicated from this world and to truly rest in piss, only remembered to be scorned.

But even I have sympathy for the cancer that had to share a body with Rush Limbaugh.

:same:

My dad died 6 months ago today from prostate cancer and I still feel bad for the husk that Rush's cancer had to spend time in.