Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how good is it that rush limbaugh died
very good
extremely good
insanely good
View Results

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012
I was on the toilet when I learned the news. I paid (and flushed) my respects

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012
I hope that his private tomb is unmarked as further protection from the masses who'd otherwise pay him their liquid respects, and that millennia from now whatever archaeologists still find an unmarked shallow grave and assume it was a person of low standing, so reviled by the people of his time that they chose not to celebrate his name in death

Private or public cemetery he was doomed either way

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012
BREAKING NEWS: Rush Limbaugh rises from his grave in time for Easter, reports that his experiences in Hell have opened his eyes to the suffering he caused and that he will use his second chance to atone for all he has done

April Fool's, he learned absolutely nothing before his death, had no remorse for anything, and now he will forever be a dead rear end in a top hat.

(it's still the 1st over here, don't judge me)

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012
Yeah but then it might've harmed the hardworking parasites that could've been living in him, or the patriotic worms that continue to feed on him to this day.

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012
I celebrate christmas but I am pointedly saying Happy Holidays because I think it would piss him off

Well too bad for him, at least I'm alive enough to be happy

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012
Absolute bullshit that we have to work today on a national holiday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012
It's free toilet paper