Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how good is it that rush limbaugh died
very good
extremely good
insanely good
View Results

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

lollin that they had to bury this fat bitch in a 'private cemetery' because they absolutely knew his grave would be desecrated every single moment of every day for eternity.
Had they thought otherwise, he'd have been buried in public, with a monument of some kind, tactless, no doubt, for his fans to visit and idolize like the drooling gently caress stains upon humanity that they are.
Instead, they had the foresight to realize what an utter blight upon creation this monster was and tossed his wracked and abused corpse into a pit behind a fence, out of sight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Imagine being, or being associated with, a person whom upon dying, is requested to have flags lowered to half staff and publicly told "No don't."

That's your legacy.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Robo Reagan posted:

the local megachurch here lowered theirs lol

yea that's like a grocery store doing it. I meant, like there were multiple state and national petitions for it and they got told no

Imagine your death was so ignominious that state and federal agencies had to stop people from respecting you.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Wow I'm stunned that the creator of family guy and American dad had a hard on for rush

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Bootleg Trunks posted:

Rush was capable of being amusing

Please self-ban

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

its all nice on rice posted:

Does it really matter? Rush was apparently satire the entire time, but the damage was still the same.

In what way was he 'satire the whole time', please?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I hope when that chinese rocket crashes it lands on his grave

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I checked and it turns out this fucker is still dead as poo poo while I carry on enjoying life and he was wrong about everything, lmao.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Fame Douglas posted:

But actually dead? Or "the walking dead"

Just regular dead lmao

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

As much of a bummer as it can be to monitor 'the right' and keep tabs on what people like Rush, Hannity, Tucker, etc say just so that one can be abreast of "What hateful morons are talking about" - when Rush died, do you know what changed and who talked about it?

loving nothing, and no one.

This 'icon', this supposed magnificent beacon of the social conservatives of our country, up and loving died, fatly, and you know who talks about it? You know what political points it has given or changed, or what narratives it has driven in these right wing echo chambers that he himself created? None. Zero. Zilch.

A pathetic loving nothingness. Good.
I don't believe in it, but I hope that if there IS a hell, his is having to watch life go on without him screaming at everyone and the world continuing to not change as a result. What a pointless, terrible existence.

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 13:41 on Aug 17, 2021