Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how good is it that rush limbaugh died
very good
extremely good
insanely good
View Results

Happy Hippo
Aug 8, 2004

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

He's making the angels in heaven vote against their own self interests now :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Hippo
Aug 8, 2004

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

somebody double tap the carcass

Happy Hippo
Aug 8, 2004

Chewybiteems posted:

life hack: I was constipated on the bowl so I started chanting "rush limbaugh was fat rush limbaugh got cancer rush limbaugh is dead" like a pranayama chant and suddenly the poo poo burst forth from me like the elevator scene in The Shining

Came here to post this

Happy Hippo
Aug 8, 2004

Shapiro is wrong about everything but doesn't seem to be a monster, while Rogan just agrees with whatever his guest is saying but, again, not a monster. Rush Limbaugh was a monster, not just wrong about everything, not just credulous, but a full-on raging monster and the world is far better without him.

Also lmao Rush Limbaugh died :destiny:

Happy Hippo
Aug 8, 2004

Happy Valentine's Day, goons! You mean so, so much to me. I got you a Rush Limbaugh Is Fuckin Dead, do you like it?