Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how good is it that rush limbaugh died
very good
extremely good
insanely good
View Results

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
It's cool as hell that Rush Limbaugh, stupid bitch, is dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Stuff his disgusting carcass full of explosives and blow him into chunks like this whale. Then piss on the gibs, it's the only way to be sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPuaSY0cMK8

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Mr Interweb posted:

although i'm glad limbaugh died i think it would have better (and way more hilarious) if he died from covid

Just run with that.

Rush Limbaugh died of covid lol

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
This Carlin clip always reminded me of this annoying dead bitch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY1eXnbB1Mg

rest in pissss

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I sucked off Rush Limbaugh

please expand, in great detail, about how disappointing his dick was

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Rogan is kinda chuddy because he's rich and doesn't pay attention to things. Maybe I'm naive but he doesn't seem to be a true believing soulless shithead like shapiro, who is also a hobbit.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Torquemada posted:

Just reminding people Rush died in agony, in case anyone is having a tough day and needs a laugh.

Thank you friend I needed this.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Once he's a skeleton he will have achieved the greatness that eluded him in life

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
It loving owns that this man is dead. Just outstanding the way he stays dead.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I got all pissed off because I thought Utah was lowering flags for this poo poo stain but then I found out it's actually to remind everyone that 500k people are dead from covid lmao. (they still don't care)

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Thanks, cancer :yeeclaw:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Congrats on the weight loss, Rush!

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Rush Limbaugh was the human being equivalent of sucking an entire box of used cat litter through a straw. But skeletons are cool. How can someone who sucks so completely have a rad skeleton inside of them? You can't explain it.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

low key sex master posted:

On a more serious not I've noticed that no one in conservative media has really like mourned Rush dying

I haven't seen anyone say "hey remember Rush?" Or "in memory of Rush"

He just kind of died they did perfunctory sadness and frankly it's like he never existed now

And that owns

It was funny when rush limbaugh died and idiot conservatives tried to clutch pearls which made sane people just dance on his grave harder. Thanks for bumping the thread I needed a ray of light in my life.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
thinkin' bout that skeleton

:getin:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Can you kill a ghost? This bitch hasn't died enough

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
The before/after people being told they are beautiful thing but it's being reminded that rush is dead

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Big thanks to whoever bumped this thread. gently caress you Rush Limbaugh, you dead rear end in a top hat.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Fashionably Great posted:

Surely there's a drone capable of holding a gallon jug of piss to give the grass over there a little shower a few times a day.

I'm thinking more along the lines of driving a manure truck through the loving fence and giving that grave the ol Biff tannon.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Alright, 29 losers who voted "very good." Show yourselves and repent.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
This has to have been posted before but I didn't see it on this page yet.

Merry Christmas to all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU7gnMSzf_c

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

This is fake it isn't covered in piss and poo poo

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

Lmao suck my still alive balls u dead PIECE Of poo poo!!!!!

same, also my b-hole. gently caress you Rush Limbaugh I'm glad you're dead.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

a mysterious cloak posted:

I feel like we're wasting a lot of space on his dumb dead rear end. Can't we just throw him in a landfill and use the grave space for an actual human?

Alternatively turn his grave into a national monument, complete with boardwalk leading to a 100 yard piss trough that drains onto his bitch skeleton.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Torquemada posted:

He only got to enjoy it for a year. Actually he was already being eaten alive by the horrifying cancer while he was receiving the medal, so he probably didn’t actually get to enjoy it at all. I wonder how often he thought to himself ‘boy, I’d trade this Presidential Medal Of Freedom in a heartbeat to not be rotting alive right now’.

This is a nice thought I really hope the despair was soul crushing.