Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how good is it that rush limbaugh died
very good
extremely good
insanely good
View Results

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I was gonna post Edward Blake’s grave as a watchmen reference, but I realized that would be a bit oblique. You know, for G. Gordon Liddy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Rush Limbaugh is alive, he’s speaking at the American Legion in Zionsville, IN today at 12:30, don’t miss it!

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

OH gently caress NO HE’S HERE SAVE YOURSELLLLLLLLLLLLJK;KLK;K;KI

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Withnail posted:

people are hurting out there

lol

Has it really only been a year? It feels like he’s always been dead.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Bonzo posted:

I feel like 10 years from now, people will be googling Rush and wondering how this fat racist guy factors into search results for a Canadian Prog Rock trio

I remember some goon was talking about how Tom Clancy was at their bookstore doing a book signing, and they asked him if there was anything he wanted before the book signing started, so he asked for a discman, some headphones, and a bunch of Rush albums. After they gave him all that stuff he got a real sour look on his face and demanded to know what they had given him to listen to, because he wanted a bunch of best of Rush Limbaugh albums, and they should have known that he didn’t want to listen to Fly By Night or 2112.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Genesplicer posted:

I wonder where is Medal Of Freedom is being displayed. Perhaps at the University named in his honor? Or in some national library? Perhaps the Smithsonian? Perhaps we will never know.

It's in a pocket of decaying adipose tissue and/or lung tumor.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

holy poo poo an actual limbaugh fan

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Bonzo posted:

Do you ever wonder if Rush Limbaugh will be as much of unknown reference to future generations as George Jessel is to Millennials?

Lots of Millenials who are fans of the classics know who Georgie Jessel was. By classics I mean Futurama.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Now, as a millenial I have no idea what you are talking about.

:thejoke:

Zoidberg was a Georgie Jessel impression.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Huh. Seen alot of old movies. Even took a class in college about movies. Never heard of him. It's a shame

It’s ok I didn’t know who he was until he was mentioned in a Futurama commentary track.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

That’s the stuff, that’s the stuff