Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JesusLovesRonwell
Aug 12, 2004

I want to touch my Rosalina-sama all over~

<3<3<3
ITT we rejoice in this milestone accomplishment, and celebrate his vast corpus of posts, threads, and contributions to this website.

Share your favorite Lil Swamp Booger Baby posts, threads, and memories here.

Ty LSBB. To the next 10 years!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
He had that kick rear end green avatar that dances and I still miss it.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I wish a very formal congratulations to the poster Lil Swamp Booger Baby *bows deeply*

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I can't wait to see LSBB tell us how every anniversary he drive out to the middle of a corn field to tug onto an ear of corn and then calls it corn nut.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
congrats poster i don't know - i'm very glad you're posting here with the rest of us. You've done a *checks notes* good job posting about.......... pancakes? I can't read the writing here sorry

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

nj bud :)

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Your account has outlived Rush Limbaugh.

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem
Happy cake day.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Everyone who posts in this Anniversary thread gets one free coupon to get sucked the freak off.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Everyone who posts in this Anniversary thread gets one free coupon to get sucked the freak off.

when can you pencil me in.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

low key sex master posted:

congrats poster i don't know - i'm very glad you're posting here with the rest of us. You've done a *checks notes* good job posting about.......... pancakes? I can't read the writing here sorry

Lil Swamp Baby Booger once ate an entire box of Jiffy brand pancake mix completely dry and then took a dump in a hot skillet. He called it 'crepes alâ low key sex master'.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Who What Now posted:

Lil Swamp Baby Booger once ate an entire box of Jiffy brand pancake mix completely dry and then took a dump in a hot skillet. He called it 'crepes alâ low key sex master'.

A man of fine taste I see :hmmyes:

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Happy anniversary baby booger

MackAddie
Jul 10, 2001

I found this thread searching "sucked the freak off". Not exactly what I was expecting.

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

My precious LSBB,

Has it been another year already? The days appear to fly by as we sit down together, in action though not in person, to converse within these most beautiful of remote mediums. How can I describe the ecstatic sensations that fly through my fingers, and my heart, as I anticipate your responses to even the most asinine and fruitless topics? Two pieces of a cosmic jigsaw satisfyingly forming a whole. Complete absolution of the soul. Pure unfiltered bliss. All of these things, yet none fully describe the rapturous fulfillment you inspire within me. The very sight of your bubbly, bouncing visage dances in my vision bringing me such peace and joy in these most troubling times, keeping my metaphorical ship afloat through the hellish, turbulent sea of our contemporary zeitgeist. Again we begin the journey anew through these celestial bodies, fates entwined, to ride once more towards a future unknown. Yet I am not afraid for you are here with us, here with me, embraced together in transcendental concordance, through whatever hurdles are tossed unceremoniously upon the accursed shores of this ancient place. The nightmares this coming season will bring down upon us are inconsequential, when we stare them down together in harmonious union as we have done year after year after year, then they will fall by the wayside as so many ills have done so before. We stand together between the gaping maw of yesteryear and the blinding skies of tomorrow and there is only our words, our soft whispers that few beyond these walls can hear and even fewer can comprehend. My gratitude and appreciation for your presence knows no words, where I grasp for definition there is only appreciative silence and the hope that in that moment there is an unspoken understanding between our hearts to the meaning that you bring to me, and to us all.

Here is a toast to the greatest among us, a beacon of hope and joy, the reverent LSBB. Know deep in your heart that you are cherished, that you are respected, that you are loved.

Truly and sincerely your dearest friend, admirer, and confidant.

HOMO ERECTUS

P.S. lmao booger

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler

gently caress yeah, do they accept them at competitors' Anniversaries or is this a Booger Baby Exclusive

also your av has always made me laugh, goongrats

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
hell yeah !!!

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

thank you swamp booger for teaching me about the sex man race. my life is better for it.

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
Is he the one with the jiggly hippo having a good time? Because he's p cool.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
happy anniversary! what a lovely couple!

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Wow congratulations, does this mean you are a Lil Swamp Booger Adult?

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Everyone hide until he posts!

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
I feel bad saying anything nice about another poster but if LSBB wrote a book I would seriously consider buying it there are you happy gently caress

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

HOMO ERECTUS posted:

My precious LSBB,

Has it been another year already? The days appear to fly by as we sit down together, in action though not in person, to converse within these most beautiful of remote mediums. How can I describe the ecstatic sensations that fly through my fingers, and my heart, as I anticipate your responses to even the most asinine and fruitless topics? Two pieces of a cosmic jigsaw satisfyingly forming a whole. Complete absolution of the soul. Pure unfiltered bliss. All of these things, yet none fully describe the rapturous fulfillment you inspire within me. The very sight of your bubbly, bouncing visage dances in my vision bringing me such peace and joy in these most troubling times, keeping my metaphorical ship afloat through the hellish, turbulent sea of our contemporary zeitgeist. Again we begin the journey anew through these celestial bodies, fates entwined, to ride once more towards a future unknown. Yet I am not afraid for you are here with us, here with me, embraced together in transcendental concordance, through whatever hurdles are tossed unceremoniously upon the accursed shores of this ancient place. The nightmares this coming season will bring down upon us are inconsequential, when we stare them down together in harmonious union as we have done year after year after year, then they will fall by the wayside as so many ills have done so before. We stand together between the gaping maw of yesteryear and the blinding skies of tomorrow and there is only our words, our soft whispers that few beyond these walls can hear and even fewer can comprehend. My gratitude and appreciation for your presence knows no words, where I grasp for definition there is only appreciative silence and the hope that in that moment there is an unspoken understanding between our hearts to the meaning that you bring to me, and to us all.

Here is a toast to the greatest among us, a beacon of hope and joy, the reverent LSBB. Know deep in your heart that you are cherished, that you are respected, that you are loved.

Truly and sincerely your dearest friend, admirer, and confidant.

HOMO ERECTUS

P.S. lmao booger

DEAR HOMO ERECTUS

ME AM GAY. ME READ LETTER AND MAKE BONNER. MADE IT HARD TO GO PEE. WILL FIND AND KILL YOU.

AM MUCH LOVE, BUGER BABBY

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp
What words are emphasized? Is it a booger baby from a lil swamp, or a swamp booger baby that is lil?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Goongratulations and or goondolences booger baby, lil swamp

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

pudi

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Vim Fuego posted:

What words are emphasized? Is it a booger baby from a lil swamp, or a swamp booger baby that is lil?

lil booger baby, swamp type

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

He;l yeah love a free suck job

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

I wake up every day and I thank The Lord™ that I get to post on these forums along users like Lil Swamp Booger Baby

God bless

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Vim Fuego posted:

It's a small booger baby from the swamp

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Is it a small booger from a swamp baby or a small baby made of boogers from a swamp

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

lil swamp booger baby is a forums ally and i mean that in the way three olives would yell it at a cop clubbing a homeless

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

It's a small booger baby from the swamp

thank you for clarifying

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Whenever me and LSBB meet in person we always fight one another in vicious and deadly combat. To the outside observer it may appear that this violence is actually sensual and gentle yet passionate lovemaking, but the trained eye will see it as the deadly grapple that it truly is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Thank you, no more questions