Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

herculon posted:

Strive is going to kick rear end

100%

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm looking forward to the next open beta. Still don't know who I'm even gonna main yet. I hope they put Venom back in at some point

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

bridgets going to come out in strive. mark my words

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Bridget players also make barefoot lili in tekken but then they go no this isn't degenerate enough and ztart maining tekken 7 kunimitsu barefoot

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

Bridget players also make barefoot lili in tekken but then they go no this isn't degenerate enough and ztart maining tekken 7 kunimitsu barefoot

:stonk:

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Next open beta starts in a few hours. If you played last time the previous client has an update you can download now, you don't have to download a whole new client.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

people are buying the hong kong version of strive to get in early lol

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
haha thats crazy, glad i never bought a hong kong copy of granblue versus hahaha

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Hace posted:

haha thats crazy, glad i never bought a hong kong copy of granblue versus hahaha

Lol. I spent 200 dollars double dipping on DBFZ + season passes before the game came out cause I was convinced it would be the greatest thing ever.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
all the music is ripped from the early release and on youtube and its pretty much all bad rear end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGxI9V8s2gs

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I would like for it to be Friday please.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

It’s always Friday in Hong Kong

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

what kind of games does a derpy klurf need to wait til friday to play :sigh:

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

thought i was a godbrain consumer genius for not paying 30 extra dollars or w/e just to play this a couple days early but now its taking 100% effort to not upgrade my preorder and leave work immedistely

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

all the music is ripped from the early release and on youtube and its pretty much all bad rear end

I'm already completely sick of hearing the opening of I-no's theme over and over again after fighting a ton of them in the tower. Yes I bought the deluxe edition, why do you ask.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

its all terrible due to the awful vocals

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kongming posted:

Lol. I spent 200 dollars double dipping on DBFZ + season passes before the game came out cause I was convinced it would be the greatest thing ever.

Lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Can't loving wait for this game. Been watching LordKnight streams and taking notes in anticipation of the weekend.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
im going to pick ram and press far sl;ash

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

MIllia and close slash here. Unlocks at 3AM EST on steam tonight.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
potemkin, and i'll be performing the move potemkin buster. wont be able to play til wednesday though

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

absolutely anything posted:

potemkin, and i'll be performing the move potemkin buster. wont be able to play til wednesday though

I'll be quite frank. That's an excellent move to use.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

anji and butterfly here.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I've been playing Giovanna since open beta 1 but I picked up Ky today and he's pretty solid as well.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
May player here. Part of a really cool discord lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Going to buy this at full price tomorrow and in all likelihood just get my rear end kicked online for 2 weeks until I never touch it again like I have with basically every FG except for tekken 7

Simiain
Dec 13, 2005

"BAM! The ole fork in the eye!!"

goferchan posted:

Going to buy this at full price tomorrow and in all likelihood just get my rear end kicked online for 2 weeks until I never touch it again like I have with basically every FG except for tekken 7

Same, including the Tekken 7 thing. I was pretty good with that cat-girl that everyone hates.

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

Simiain posted:

Same, including the Tekken 7 thing. I was pretty good with that cat-girl that everyone hates.

You know her name...

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I’m going on vacation this weekend and can’t buy this for two weeks. All the cool exploits will be patched out by then

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

also on vacation next week :cheers: first vacation longer than 2 days I've taken since the pandemic, barring the week I took when my second was born.

no Tekken for me though. just more Yakuza 4 as part of my grand year of Yakuza.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

whoops I thought this was the Friday thread lol

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Bicyclops posted:

also on vacation next week :cheers: first vacation longer than 2 days I've taken since the pandemic, barring the week I took when my second was born.

:cheers:

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

whoops I thought this was the Friday thread lol

happy friday

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

millia is real fun in this. her air route is actually difficult to do consistently, or I'm just doing it wrong. But it also seems to be character dependent bc of weight, clsssic poo poo.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Interest check in a Newbie Bracket tomorrow for PC fighters.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

i have 270 hours worth of vacation time to use..

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i'm too dumb in the brain to be good at guilty gear but i wish those who arent well. namaste

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Game has button prompts for Steam Controller built in.... thats how you know its gonna be good :cool:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

Interest check in a Newbie Bracket tomorrow for PC fighters.

The people demand IZI XXX.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

i have 270 hours worth of vacation time to use..

i got to the point where i have to use 1-2 days a month because i got to the maximum balance and i have to say, it owns. vastly increases the amount of 3 days weekends.