Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

the game reminds me of KOF XII based on the big emphasis on slowdown and counterhit mechanics

it's not quite the clash, but it's definitely heavily weighted towards fishing for hits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Faust feels weird without pogos and wants to fish really hard on counterhits. I feel really bad for 5K right now, since gatling is gone. items weird, but the new mini-Faust is cool, hammer works, but the horn really sucks

Victory Position fucked around with this message at 10:37 on Jun 12, 2021

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

drill's a lot better than I gave it credit for and it actually combos from c.S and makes for a dumb frame trap if you do it as a blockstring

still, this game is really stiff. nothing but confusion all around on why it's this way

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

If your an absolute total newb to figting games you may want to spent a few minutes just practicing clean inpus esp diagonal. Idk just tap em.and see if youre getting one diagonal or a bunch of inputs like down back and then down back. Also practice doing special moves slowly a lot of new people think u have to do them really fast which is almost never the case. Um when youre actually doong the right inputt tho :henget:

both sides of the screen too. it has to work whatever side you're on