Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Hunt11 posted:

There is something reassuring about coming back to the P5 setting.

I really appreciate them recreating all the nooks and crannies in Shibuya even if you don’t get to do anything with most of them.

[e] this is the first time i got a soundtrack on a console, is there any way to download it somewhere or am I really expected to launch another app for a sound test?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Are any of the bond perks good enough that I should immediately focus on them?

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Also I just remembered that one of the original plans for persona 5’s plot was going to have it be a road trip. I wonder if strikers is testing the waters for something like that for the next game.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

I love how it’s canon that joker is just really loving good at cooking now

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

ASenileAnimal posted:

i just hit the final dungeon and overall id say i enjoyed this one more than p5. its alot shorter but it doesnt drag the way p5 did. especially towards the end.

I’m at like 17 hours and I’m just before the third dungeon lol.