Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
lmao
Gay for Dorkeethus

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!

based

----------------

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
everything has changed

https://twitter.com/ZeldaUniverse/status/1618716113256292382

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

i knew about this as a kid and probably spent an equal amount of time trying to catch the guy's hat as i did fish. i think nintendo power mentioned it in an issue or something

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i knew that

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

He gets mad at you if you do that.

...but is it art?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Bongo Bill posted:

having watched the clip, i am aware

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!

Fungah! posted:

i knew that

i did not know that

----------------

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Bongo Bill posted:

drat, video game logic is wild sometimes

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
I've beaten ssx3 three times before, playing through it again and just realized that you can keep a combo going when you're on the ground by doing a manual

----------------

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

little munchkin posted:

I've beaten ssx3 three times before, playing through it again and just realized that you can keep a combo going when you're on the ground by doing a manual

I just this time starting it again learned about the handplants

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

katamari damacy means 'clump spirit'

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Original design doc for MGS2 had a Psycho Mantis Mask item that would let you read characters minds and Kohima said it would help out players who couldn't keep up with the plot. The example had Snake disguised as a marine saying "I'm with the US Marines" and then you'd see his thoughts say "I'm actually Snake."

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

goferchan posted:

Original design doc for MGS2 had a Psycho Mantis Mask item that would let you read characters minds and Kohima said it would help out players who couldn't keep up with the plot. The example had Snake disguised as a marine saying "I'm with the US Marines" and then you'd see his thoughts say "I'm actually Snake."

Lmfao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

goferchan posted:

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

goferchan posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

goferchan posted:

Lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Here's the document, there's some cool stuff in there. It also was original going to be called MGS III lol (with the Twin Towers being part of the roman numerals)

https://junkerhq.net/MGS2gameplan.pdf

goferchan fucked around with this message at 14:09 on Jul 19, 2023

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

goferchan posted:

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

goferchan posted:

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

goferchan posted:

lol

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

goferchan posted:

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

goferchan posted:

lmao

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

goferchan posted:

lol kojima rules

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The old world is dying, and the new world struggles to be born: now is the time of women.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!
hideo wokejima

----------------

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

goferchan posted:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

drat these would have been cool as hell!

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

l.ao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!

----------------

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

La li lu l.ao

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)