Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Sorting Algorithms posted:

lmao, but sad also

Expert version of this: the powerup jingle is the end of level jingle sped up a billion times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Martman posted:

What if you don't take it there either?

You will find one next to your SNES and when you turn the cartridge back on Link will be bleeding from his eyes and asking why you left him alone in the dark.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

just found out i'm in berayal at krondor. don't remember doing this but that's me. there i am.

Peter the Gay.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
The Sega Nomad battery pack attachmentŪ is not a battery

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

mbt posted:

you had to think of a name starting with p and you went with pjotr

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Mesuking was a real game: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mushiking:_The_King_of_Beetles

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

theres a sweep kick?

Z + B

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

DeadMansSuspenders posted:

I didn't just find this out, but it took me a long time. For the first few Final Fantasy games i played, I had always assumed Phoenix Down was just a name. I didn't realize it was referring to the down of a phoenix until way, way later.

phoenix :downs:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

welcome posted:

Wait what?

Sometime in the last year he learned that Mega Man 2's Bubble Lead is pronounced like leed. For three decades he had assumed the gray bubbles were dangerous because they were a poisonous heavy metal.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

American McGay posted:

Larry had a traumatic experience with bubbles when he was a kid (getting trapped inside one and floating away).

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

mbt posted:

waiting 3 months to share expert mario 64 tricks. terrifying first post.

Lol his av monologuing the post without affectation and a thick eastern european accent. Absolutely frightening poo poo.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lmfao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

elf help book posted:

much like being a politically outspoken brony

American McGay posted:

The difficulty in Outrun increases from left to right.

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Strange but not a stranger :D

lol