Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

MeatwadIsGod posted:

I've played MGS3 countless times and only found out last year that the snow camo and face paint makes The Pain's bees not attack you. Presumably it's using the same principle as a beekeeper's suit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

trying to jack off posted:

all the twin galaxy morons insisted on keeping secrets to their strategies to try maintain their high scores so lots of that stuff is poorly documented, but it turned out that was also because they were just cheating or lying and didnt want to get found out

I like how they didn’t even try to sound legit. Like if the world record for Centipede was 60 thousand, Todd Rogers would claim he scored 60 million.

In other words:

Wormskull posted:

Todd Rogers is a god.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

If you’re not cheating, you’re not trying

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

NienNunb posted:

I wonder what ol’ big ears will think of this

Lol

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Pablo Nergigante posted:

gently caress you

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Lmao

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Leadthumb posted:

Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime is the sequel to Slime MoriMori Dragon Quest: Shōgeki no Shippo Dan for the Game Boy Advance.

Lol

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Mechanic and handyman on day one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWzGoIs2KE0

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

mbt posted:

when falcom wanted to release their games in the us they reached out to origin who made ultima. their presentation showed a slide of one of their games with clearly plagiarized material from Ultima's game manual, so origin shut off communication and sued them lol
https://twitter.com/timeextension64/status/1583850993178984448

lmao

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Holy poo poo

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Woah wtf

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

goferchan posted:

Original design doc for MGS2 had a Psycho Mantis Mask item that would let you read characters minds and Kohima said it would help out players who couldn't keep up with the plot. The example had Snake disguised as a marine saying "I'm with the US Marines" and then you'd see his thoughts say "I'm actually Snake."

Lol