Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Epona’s neigh sped up is Navi’s chirp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

The Bob-omb sound from Mario 64 sped up 33% is the record scratching noise used for the king of all cosmos’ voice in katamari damacy

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

ikanreed posted:

You people sound like you don't know things like pressing control+backspace deletes a whole word in text editors.

What buttons can I press to delete this post. And wtf you mean YOU PEOPLE

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Lol drat nice throwback Pablo

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

lol cool

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Found this disturbing somehow lmfao. Major hooooyppe.

insane anime posted:

Me: My dog died. It sucks, but he was getting old. I loved him very much, and I'll be burying him under his favorite tree on my land.

Major Isoor: When Jesus comes back and the dead rise again be sure that your dog won't be rabid and try to attack your family. Your best bet is to scatter his remains in various parts of the state in land fills and rivers. That way he can't come back right away with a vengeance. A wood chipper can be rented from Home Depot for a pretty penny for a couple hours, but the peace of mind that will provide you and your loved ones in the case of a zombie canine attack can't really have a price put on it. That being said be sure to ply out all of his teeth, and a dog's strength is in his nose.

Wormskull posted:

He's the most based member of the community.

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

He has no style, he struggles to read
This Kong has some special needs

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Larry Parrish posted:

It's OK. We can always perform a 69 hit instant transmission combo to their nutsack.

Larry and tude perform a 69

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

i dont know, probably. it was like 25 years ago so i just remember her using the egg part as an example to teach us using the latest school trend that was about to get banned

Need to understand how smoking hot this teacher was (and Japanese herself, or?) to fully appreciate this story.