Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Hey guys I brought Cards Against Humanity

*Gets irrationally angry and storms off into forest when the one girl at camp drops her cards and starts drinking with some other guy*

*Cougar noises and human screams follow*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Methanar posted:

lmfao if you think any government is going to ever let the plague officially end within the next 10 years.

you're going to be hearing about the threat and need for constant fear and viligance for years to come. New variant? New way to keep people in line!

Hey here is one thing at Camp we can all agree on, this guy gets "lost" in the woods with a "squatch".

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Methanar posted:

lmfao if you think any government is going to ever let the plague officially end within the next 10 years.

you're going to be hearing about the threat and need for constant fear and viligance for years to come. New variant? New way to keep people in line!

*gathers the younger goons around a campfire*

tell the little ones about the calorie efficiency of canned baby corn and chicken nuggets, for ol' times sake

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

*covered in blood screaming. Suspects several fingers, maybe entire hand, has been devoured by cougar*

"I'm still alive out here!! Help meeeee!!"

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
*Spends 3 hours with the Trump LOL crew showing each other tweets on our phones and saying “LOL”*

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

*Spends 3 hours with the Trump LOL crew showing each other tweets on our phones and saying “LOL”*

lol

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Smugworth posted:

*covered in blood screaming. Suspects several fingers, maybe entire hand, has been devoured by cougar*

"I'm still alive out here!! Help meeeee!!"

Yes, but have you seen this tweet about Trmup?

lol

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Nazi: Vell, vell, vell. Aren't vee a hearty bunch? To stand here today is a testament to that, no? You are zee cream of zee crop. Zee ubergoons. You not only survived but thrived on zee all jerky diet. You emerged unscathed from zee zipline that our greatest scientists assured us was dangerously unsafe! Zee death march across zee country made over $400000 for charity, and right now as I am speaking to you zee Camp Doctors inform me that many of you are suffering no adverse effects after having a fatal dose of phenazepam injected directly into your eyeballs! My question to you is simple: Vhy?! Vhy is this so?! Vhy do you not die?!

A Goon raises his hand: Was I given some phenazepam because I just poo poo my pants and that would go a long way to explaining it. Well, that and the all jerky diet amirite? lol

Nazi: GOOOOONS!

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
swarms of ravenous bears descend upon the camp and start feasting on goon flesh. every bear goes into diabetic shock and dies one bite in

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

(Shits pants.)

(Keeps wearing them for entire gooncamp.)

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My friends, I'm about to make outdated Portal jokes.

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

*refers to myself by my username and quickly and awkwardly realize people are calling each other by real names*

*asks people what their favorite subforum is as a way to make conversation, but have no follow-up*

*hit the bong that's being passed around campfire, get way too high too quickly, sit there and try to act cool, then try to find best moment to leave and go to tent and whack off*

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
*Announces I have captured Bigfoot and for $10 you can spend ten minutes alone with him in the Anal Tent*

*I collect your $10 and put on my Bigfoot costume*

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Nazi: Vell, vell, vell. Aren't vee a hearty bunch? To stand here today is a testament to that, no? You are zee cream of zee crop. Zee ubergoons. You not only survived but thrived on zee all jerky diet. You emerged unscathed from zee zipline that our greatest scientists assured us was dangerously unsafe! Zee death march across zee country made over $400000 for charity, and right now as I am speaking to you zee Camp Doctors inform me that many of you are suffering no adverse effects after having a fatal dose of phenazepam injected directly into your eyeballs! My question to you is simple: Vhy?! Vhy is this so?! Vhy do you not die?!

A Goon raises his hand: Was I given some phenazepam because I just poo poo my pants and that would go a long way to explaining it. Well, that and the all jerky diet amirite? lol

Nazi: GOOOOONS!

Lol

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

*Announces I have captured Bigfoot and for $10 you can spend ten minutes alone with him in the Anal Tent*

Are you the sodomizer or the sodomee?

I pass out "hello my name is" tags and ask people to put their real first name, and their screen name on them.
Everyone puts a fake name and the name of a banned user.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Reckon we got ourselves yet another Drew!

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Plz don't expose squatch crew like this

CheeseThief
Dec 28, 2012

Two wholesome boys to brighten your day

You don't understand, I don't belong here! I'm not like the rest of them, I swear I just registered to view the let's play forum!

You gotta let me out of here, the things they do in here...

Mzuri
Jun 5, 2004

Who's the boss?
Dudes is lost.
Don't think coz I'm iced out,
I'm cooled off.

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

*Hands you a hundo (making sure to call it a hundo loudly and wink at the audience) and fumbles with tactical belt as I approach the ayyyy teeee*

*tactical belt buckle knife flies off and scratches some goon's BMW*

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
*falls asleep by 7:30 even after a six pack of Mountain Thunder*

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
I bring my indoor cat

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

You think you taught me a lesson, babe
Betcha think you "got through to me"
No one gets through here anymore
Right
I restart the Silk Road but only use camels and spices. We are constantly attacked by goddamn squatches. Hiring fellow campers for protection.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

I show up and start drinking Four Loko "ironically." I get way too drunk too early "ironically." I start trying to challenge goons to push up contests "ironically." I black out "ironically."

I wake up and unironically feel like dogshit coupled with intense anxiety thinking that everyone definitely hates me now.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
"You might know me better by my posting name. Hi, my name is Granos."

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
“Hello everyone, I’m gay”

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

I'm not sure about starting a campfire in this box truck but I'm rolling with it.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

*Uselessly struggles against restraints*
*muffled screaming*

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
“Hey guys, you think we might have taken this ‘bunch of guys squatchin’ thing too far?”

*sips diet Thunder*

*more campers continue to disappear*

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
*photos of goon camp 2023 look indistinguishable from goon camp 2007*

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

This camp was just a giant ruse for everyone to gently caress me!!!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

This camp was just a giant ruse for everyone to gently caress me!!!

I wouldn’t call it a ruse, it was on the front of the invitation in bold comic sans

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I wouldn’t call it a ruse, it was on the front of the invitation in bold comic sans

Smdh and I got all swagged up for this occasion

Only registered members can see post attachments!

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

:five:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Who invited gurf :mad:

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
I get drunk way too early in the night and start rolling out early oughts memes way too loud until everyone just decides to call it an early night. Then they wait for me to pass out and actually have fun.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
*eats the whole thing, gets so stuffed and uncomfortable that I vomit a little and pass out super early*

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

* Brings vegan hot dogs *

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

It's pretty easy to tell who ITT has actually been to gooncamp and who is grossly underestimating how awful it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Why did so many people bring their kids?