Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

or get fingered

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Legin Noslen
Sep 9, 2004
Fortified with Rhiboflavin

TacticalHoodie posted:

They keep putting notes on my car and on my door passive aggressively about issues that are not really a problem but more based on their own entitlement. Anyone have some tips and tricks to deal with them?

Stop being a huge piece of poo poo and annoying the piss out of everybody every second of every day.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

It seems to be that the only apartment in OP's building infected with a "pussy boi" is his own, because though he has a dick, he is a great big c***.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
mighty suspicious that you claim there are multiple notes and then when people ask you to post more they have all been conveniently lost or thrown away. one must wonder if you simply posted the least incriminating of the notes, on account of you actually being the one who is at fault, the "bad guy", in this scenario you have presented us with.

mighty suspicious, OP

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
my apartment building is basically melrose place and me and my neighbors are all best friends, op. also theyr little bungalows. no pool tho. :tipshat:

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Pitdragon posted:

mighty suspicious that you claim there are multiple notes and then when people ask you to post more they have all been conveniently lost or thrown away. one must wonder if you simply posted the least incriminating of the notes, on account of you actually being the one who is at fault, the "bad guy", in this scenario you have presented us with.

mighty suspicious, OP
I wouldn't take it on faith that there ever actually was more than one note

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
op please let us know if you happen upon the cowardly note-leaver while they are in the process of leaving a note and they wet their pants in terror and flee and then the manager comes in and fires the psycho cleaning lady and everybody applauds

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Live in a state with no snow and lax enough gun laws that you can shoot any trespasser dumb enough to come onto “your” property to leave a note.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Heck yeah murder ur neighbors that'll teach 'em to leave harmless notes

youre dick
Jan 29, 2019

Sgt. Politeness posted:

Yeah, I'll take barking dogs and dirt bike noises (well and gunshots in the distance) over the existential dread of the burbs any day.

Plus, 100 year old houses > brand new McMansions.

"existential dread" wow you're one of those pussy bois OP is talking about.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Argh they keep owning me with these little pieces of paper, the pussies. Oh god i hear scribbling again. To the panic room!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

post notes or it didn't happen ty

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Lol imagine making your neighbours in Atlantic Canada mad at you. The most neighbourly people in existence as far as I can tell. Op must be a real poo poo.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Buy them an account here, I'd love to meet them

TacticalHoodie
May 7, 2007

Not like I will have to go anywhere in the next month. I tested positive the UK strain of COVID-19 and have been ordered to stay home for 3 weeks by public health. Guess this is punishment for calling my neighbors pussy bois. I regret my decisions.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
neck deep in pussy bois...and loving it

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
my apartment building is infested with boi pussies ;-*

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
a veritable boipuss palooza

Cubone
May 26, 2011

my parking be
😌 -'~so fine~'- 😏

then boom
😍😘Pussy Bois🥰😍

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Deploy
The pussy boi
A boy of soy
A beautiful joy
A devious ploy
Here to destroy
Like helen of troy
But from illinois

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

TacticalHoodie posted:

Not like I will have to go anywhere in the next month. I tested positive the UK strain of COVID-19 and have been ordered to stay home for 3 weeks by public health. Guess this is punishment for calling my neighbors pussy bois. I regret my decisions.

Was the order to stay home in the form of a note as well?

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
soy boy Pussy Bois boi pussy

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
perhaps having an apartment full of mirrors wasn't the best idea

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Next time you park in “your neighbor’s” spot or whatever, put the note back on your window where you found it as if you never saw it. Keep doing this until your neighbor gets so fed up with being ignored that they kill themselves.

E. Just saw you are stuck in lockdown. Keep the note in your car window where you found it until you are out of quarantine.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

youre dick posted:

"existential dread" wow you're one of those pussy bois OP is talking about.

ive never met anyone dumb enough to actually idolize the suburbs lol

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe. Cop cars on fire off the shoulder of I-94. I watched search lights glitter in the dark near the Ambassador Bridge. All those moments will be lost in time, like piss in the drain. Time to retch.

PinheadSlim posted:

Maybe they're like 65, this place is old after all.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

TacticalHoodie posted:

Now is your chance. Park your car in that spot and leave it there for 3 weeks!

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

wesleywillis posted:

Now is your chance. Park your car in that spot and leave it there for 3 weeks!

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

TacticalHoodie posted:

Not like I will have to go anywhere in the next month. I tested positive the UK strain of COVID-19 and have been ordered to stay home for 3 weeks by public health.

Countdown to your internet "going down" for 3 weeks in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

youre dick
Jan 29, 2019

PinheadSlim posted:

You may be surprised to learn that there are many people who actually enjoy owning & maintaining property, and outdoor leisure activities.

Nothing makes a goon as mad as imagining that somebody, somewhere might be enjoying themselves

edit: also, are you one of those goons who literally shits their pants every time you eat something besides dino tendies? you seem like that

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

youre dick posted:

edit: also, are you one of those goons who literally shits their pants every time you eat something besides dino tendies? you seem like that

*Uhoh, my point is weak, better throw an ad hominem in there to really shore up my position*

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

youre dick posted:

You may be surprised to learn that there are many people who actually enjoy owning & maintaining property, and outdoor leisure activities.

Lmao you actually think the only way you can get that is the suburbs. That's a sad self own.

Are you drunk right now or are you just like this?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

youre dick posted:

Nothing makes a goon as mad as imagining that somebody, somewhere might be enjoying themselves

hmm yeah the only options in the world are living in the suburbs or living in an apartment and never leaving it

how often do you make complaints about your neighbors to your HOA?

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
I enjoy living in the suburbs but understand how people would enjoy living in the city or in the mountains.

There I said it. I'll be heading to the gallows now.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
you can get houses in the city. just cost a million bucks. for me, literally. a million real american greenbacks for 1200 square feet baby.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
shouldnt be a problem on your sa mod salary :hai:

youre dick
Jan 29, 2019

Aardvark! posted:

hmm yeah the only options in the world are living in the suburbs or living in an apartment and never leaving it

how often do you make complaints about your neighbors to your HOA?

The literal reason i live in the exurbs is to avoid HOA's. I'm no 3 olives.

If city living is your thing, great, have at it, and try not to be upset if others choose elsewise

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Lmao this isn't about owning an affordable house, it's pretending that the suburbs are more "adult" than other options and that the only way to live an active outdoors lifestyle is to own a home.

Like maybe if you live in a city where houses cost a million dollars don't call people who rent apartments childish lol

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

Waitwaitwait, suburbs and exurbs are different things. You live in the exurbs because you're poor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

youre dick posted:

If city living is your thing, great, have at it

youre dick posted:

Maybe move to the suburbs like an adult?

Lmaooo