Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

1: Biden will reopen the country prematurely, will drag his feet about reclosing and then will make a hash of the relockdown.

2: The dems will further turn on minority movements when they don't lick their boots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
video game graphics are going to get more realistic

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
CSPAM will close at midnight

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
DEATH! DEATH! DEATH!

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
Ultra Carp
The Biden administration will refuse to fire the Postmaster General Louis Dejoy or any of the appointees to the Postal Board (all trump appointees happily voted in by the democrats in the senate). Dejoy will succeed in his plans to dismantle the mail service in order to suppress mail in voting. The democrats won't even talk about it. The media will cover other things. Despite "opening 'er up" widespread new Coronavirus variants unaffected by the vaccine will make in person voting completely untenable in the 2022 midterms. This, along with gerrymandering, will effectively suppress the democratic vote and allow the republicans to regain control of the house and senate. Biden will agree to cut medicare, medicaid, social security, and change nutritional assistance programs in some way that increases corporate profits and effectively decreases food security. I say agree but he's tried to or successfully done all of those things throughout his career.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

I don't know what will happen in this cspam year, but I do know that arf will tell us how normal it is

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

Vim Fuego posted:

The Biden administration will refuse to fire the Postmaster General Louis Dejoy or any of the appointees to the Postal Board (all trump appointees happily voted in by the democrats in the senate). Dejoy will succeed in his plans to dismantle the mail service in order to suppress mail in voting. The democrats won't even talk about it. The media will cover other things. Despite "opening 'er up" widespread new Coronavirus variants unaffected by the vaccine will make in person voting completely untenable in the 2022 midterms. This, along with gerrymandering, will effectively suppress the democratic vote and allow the republicans to regain control of the house and senate. Biden will agree to cut medicare, medicaid, social security, and change nutritional assistance programs in some way that increases corporate profits and effectively decreases food security. I say agree but he's tried to or successfully done all of those things throughout his career.

I can tell you straight off the bat that vaccine resistance is unlikely to be an issue because the vaccine immunity works differently then natural, and targets features which essentially any feasible variant of the virus must have to work.

What is likely to cause issues with in person 2022 voting is that the distribution infrastructure is a basket case, and that bungled reopening I mentioned.

Syncopation
Feb 21, 2020
it will only get worse

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Cool Zone is gonna a whole lot cooler awww yeah

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

posters gonna try and rehab taintrunner

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

we will never get the loving check

THS
Sep 15, 2017

paul_soccer12 posted:

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

ohrwurm posted:

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

Both Kissinger and Betty White are going to leave this mortal plane. :rip:

Indiana, Illinois, and Ohio are going to have a thunderous spring with many tornadoes. My apartment building will get blown away, alas. My fault for living in Indiana.

Biden will forget where he is at least 5 times during live interviews and will have to be reminded.

Trump, Trump Jr, and Ivanka are all going to independently announce their candidacy for president in 2024. There will be blood.

duomo
Oct 9, 2007

Soiled Meat
Cuomo gets a Presidential Medal of Freedom

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

ohrwurm posted:

Populon
Mar 1, 2008

What's the matter,scared?

Crusty Nutsack posted:

I don't know what will happen in this cspam year, but I do know that arf will tell us how normal it is

He might switch to a new catchphrase. I haven't heard about idiocracy being a documentary for a little while

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

People tend to make the common mistake of believing that a situation will last forever.
Henry Kissinger will loving DIE GDI

Euphoriaphone
Aug 10, 2006

paul_soccer12 posted:

$60 please (for a $50 game lol)
https://twitter.com/Pennypichu/status/1362174551786930177

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
china has been powering up and 2021 will be the year it goes super saiyan

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
biden will die in office

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
i share all of the hopes that kissinger finally kicks the bucket, but on the other hand let's be real, he's probably powered by the souls of dead cambodian kids so he's gonna be around for a good while longer

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I predict we will not get $1400 more. They will slow walk it for months and eventually claim we don't need it and never did and / or can't afford it, while giving more tax breaks to the rich and corporations because we do need those and can afford those. Biden's approval rating will ultimately be worse than trump's going into 2022. In the winter, covid will come back every bit as badly as it did last year.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Things get worse.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Florida gonna eat a hurricane into the west coast and east coast simultaneously and they’re going to collide over Orlando and we’re gonna get to see what happens when two hurricanes collide head on over Disney world

cardiacarrest123
Apr 10, 2016
lowtax is found down unresponsive outisde a brothel in vegas

Oolb
Nov 18, 2019
i will continue and continue to become sad, exponentially as the sham that is our society and mental-power capitulates to entropy and cum

JesusFists
Feb 14, 2005

ong-time listener, first-time caller.

Kissinger is gonna stay alive one more year; my death tontine date doesn't come up until my birthday 2022 :colbert:

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
trump and kissinger will never die

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

superpowers gonna start fighting over resource claims in the arctic

Meat Miracle
Oct 24, 2010
biden will factually die in late october, but the actual announced date of his death won't be until around march of next year. the intervening months will be filled with reports that he has fully recovered and is hard at work, but media coverage will feature conspicuously little new footage of him, with one of the few "new" interviews almost certainly having been spliced together from old clips.

somehow he will still manage to commit several sex crimes during the period between his actual and reported deaths

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

nothing will top the taintrunner poo poo but the forums will chill out a little as joe continues to draw us all into the portal to 2014

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

ohrwurm posted:

empty whippet box posted:

I predict we will not get $1400 more. They will slow walk it for months and eventually claim we don't need it and never did and / or can't afford it, while giving more tax breaks to the rich and corporations because we do need those and can afford those. Biden's approval rating will ultimately be worse than trump's going into 2022. In the winter, covid will come back every bit as badly as it did last year.

Cloks posted:

Things get worse.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Meat Miracle posted:

somehow he will still manage to commit several sex crimes during the period between his actual and reported deaths
well after death men tend to get an erection

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
The cop who killed George Floyd will get a disgustingly light sentence.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

the white house will have a serious litter problem, with banana peels, spilled bags of marbles, and whole sticks of butter left to melt on the floor near ledges, balconies, and stairwells

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

earthquake

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
We'll get the $1400, but not another loving dime from the Biden administration. They are going to be yanking that OPEN 'ER UP cord as hard as possible and people with jobs* don't need additional stimulus, fat.

*or the dead

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
Israeli nationalism gonna lead to disco returning and the price of deodorant going up