Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

Nihonniboku posted:

I'd kind of be fine with firing all of Kyle's bully friends and leaving Kyle alone without allies. I'd be happy to see her running away from every scene crying acting like a victim like she always does.
This please. I wan't to see that thinly veiled facade drop in front of the entire world. It's the only thing she cares about. But I think that she would probably just quit and put her bets on that stupid Agency show if she lost her allies. Good ridance. Her "Just be honest!.... Until you say something I don't like.", manhandling and getting into people's personal space schtick is getting very uncomfortable to watch. Imagine Garcelle doing all of the angry rear end, agressive poo poo that Rinna, Erica and Kyle do on the reg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

The good news is, the two best current franchises start up again soon, SLC and Potomac!

Did anyone watch Dubai? I watched about 5 episodes, and just could not get into it. The women were all trying way too hard, and not in a fun way.

And this thread has been pretty dead, so I don't think we talked about Ultimate Girls Trip, either season. I thought UGT was just okay, although I enjoyed Kenya taking Ramona to task for her awful before. It was pretty uneventful otherwise. UGT 2 though, wow. I came out kind of liking all of them, even though for the most part I had disliked all of them by the end of their runs. Well, except Dorinda. She still has absolutely zero self-awareness, and I kind of feel bad for her. She just doesn't get it.