Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

I never really watched much Housewives. I mostly keep up with NYC and Atlanta, and idly pay attention when my mom is watching Potomac. I kind of kept up with the Giudice crime drama when it was happening I guess but havent ever been into NJ. I had to skip the latest season of Atlanta when it went immediately into COVID and BLM right at the start because I find that part of the last year really boring after every show covered it loving endlessly.

Also maybe a subheader in this thread for Southern Charm which is a very similar vibe and has like 5 white dudes who I find nearly indistinguishable from each other joined by 2 white girls who also blend into each other, and the most cringe inducing trashy woman I've seen on one of these shows in Katherine.

Anyway I really love RHONY but its been a bit of a down trend the last couple seasons with Luann having to stop drinking. I'm both sad and happy she's back to it again. I really miss Bethenny a lot as well as she was the funniest snarky presence on the show by far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

QUEER FRASIER posted:

and it's funny you say that about RHONY because I just wrapped up season 2 and it is absolutely dynamite. Luann is not yet visibly alcoholic but she did go to the Boys & Girls Club in Brooklyn and explain her landed title to a group of baffled young girls, and then call one of them fat when she says she wants to be a model.

The last season got a new cast member who pretty much blows Luann away at being drunk and rowdy so that was pretty decent at least. Shes the type who will I think quit drinking completely between seasons but drink for the show during the season.

I also have a super soft spot for all 3 Below Deck shows.

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

Nihonniboku posted:

I would actually watch all of Summer House first. It sounds like Winter House is just most of the Summer House cast plus a couple of the guys from Southern Charm. Seasons 1 and 2 were a little tedious at time when most of the drama surrounded Carl and Lauren; however, the Werkus twins were fired after season 2, because according to Bravo insiders, viewers neither found them aspirational or likeable. The show got significantly better after that, but seasons 1 and 2 are still required viewing for Summer House Lore.

Wait which of the 4(5?) interchangeable indistinguishable white guys are gonna be on it? The one who makes beer, the one who sews pillows, the one who is a total dick to everyone, the one who is basically stealing beer guy's girl, or the one who is so rich his mom has a live in butler?

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

Wait what happened with Malia and Sandy? I already forgot that season.

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

Of course I remember all of that now lol. I wasn't too mad about it all because I rather like Bugsy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

Current season Below Deck Med is a little boring. I hope they get a good chief stew next time. I'd be pretty happy if Kyle never comes back but I've sadly heard that they might be bringing him back as chief. Gross.