Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
watching this show on my web browser, right? well, not alright! actually all wrong. thought i was doing laughs and yuck it up but all along, this show is making me out to be a fool! on the program they said these people are brother and sister... aka FAMILY well its bullshit they're not even kin. so what else bullshit on tv yall notice and lets start spreading the word before anyone else falls for this poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

there’s nothing “awful” on byob when I look at it on my computer (digital tv)

Escape From Noise

Says filmed in front of a live studio audience but actually... THEY'RE ALL DEAD!:ghost:

Khanstant
i could never live in front of a studio audience, too many peepers

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

Khanstant posted:

watching this show on my web browser, right? well, not alright! actually all wrong. thought i was doing laughs and yuck it up but all along, this show is making me out to be a fool! on the program they said these people are brother and sister... aka FAMILY well its bullshit they're not even kin. so what else bullshit on tv yall notice and lets start spreading the word before anyone else falls for this poo poo

I will only appear on tv with my real kin. and if anybody claps or laughs they're in for it.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Khanstant
drat i wish we were related so we could stand up together to let audiences know how effed up it is to laugh at people in our situation

Prof. Crocodile

How Wonderful! posted:

I will only appear on tv with my real kin. and if anybody claps or laughs they're in for it.

google THIS

Situation tragedies, where most of the quirky middle class family dies due to their faults at the end of each episode. They claim it's filmed in front of a live studio audience but it sounds like a cry track.

super sweet best pal

google THIS posted:

Situation tragedies, where most of the quirky middle class family dies due to their faults at the end of each episode. They claim it's filmed in front of a live studio audience but it sounds like a cry track.

The Dinosaurs series finale was pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

every single audience seat was supposed to show a fan on zoom but it turns out there are millions of people in this country passionate about filming cardboard cutouts