Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Dog poop at my apartment complex has landmines of white poop but the fresh ones are brown and boy am I mad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
bring back the white dog poop

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
sjws have CANCELLED my dog's BEEFY WHITE SHITS

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

First they came for the old white men, now the come for the old white poop?! Have they no decency?!?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
They coming for youre posts next :twisted:

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Smugworth posted:

I think it's because we're all living in purgatory now since we elected Trump

The last white dog poop I saw was 4 years ago

Think about it

This is white dog poo poo genocide!

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i never realized how much i miss it

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Let's get down to brass tacks: white dogshit out dog rear end, dogshit from dog rear end white, dogshite white from dog rear end, dog rear end cream out white poo poo from dog anus with white dogshit inside, dog rectum full and pushing out dogshit white, dog sphincter caked with white poo poo from white dogshit, dog intestine producing white dogshit, white dogshit.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Let's get down to brass tacks: white dogshit out dog rear end, dogshit from dog rear end white, dogshite white from dog rear end, dog rear end cream out white poo poo from dog anus with white dogshit inside, dog rectum full and pushing out dogshit white, dog sphincter caked with white poo poo from white dogshit, dog intestine producing white dogshit, white dogshit.

White dogshit

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Dick Jones posted:

That practice never caught on in San Francisco. In terms of mass, there's more dogshit than concrete in SF.

Yes...

Dog poo poo....

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Wait Sarah Silverman? The woman who liked Louis CK jacking off?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Been spending most our lives
Living in a world where dog shits out white

Tell me why are we
So blind to see
That the dogs we love
All poop and pee

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Ventral EggSac posted:

Been spending most our lives
Living in a world where dog shits out white

Tell me why are we
So blind to see
That the dogs we love
All poop and pee

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Just lol if your dog isn't making GBS threads pure white poops out 24/7 like how dumb are you

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

we were so poor that, in school, we used it to write on the poop board.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

SERPUS posted:

I have white poops every now and then. Mostly red though.

If you're serious, see a doctor for gently caress's sake.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Blue Piss, White Dogshit YuGiOh

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

It was a thing, now it ain't. Deal with it and get on with your life

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

if you eat beetroot it looks like you’re making GBS threads blood. recommended

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Gentle Autist posted:

if you eat beetroot it looks like you’re making GBS threads blood. recommended

No thanks I'll do it the old-fashioned way.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Colonel Cancer posted:

What do you think they call white dog poo poo in France?

All I know about French is that "chateau" means "cat water" so make sure to check the label on them wines

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

One of my dogs has evolved to only poop clear, crystalline nuggets which I harvest and sell to shops that cater to unique gifts

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I know we're all doing a bit here but the truth is that not all dog poo poo is white but all whites are dog poo poo.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
all dogshits matter

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Oobies Og Oodie

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

Colonel Cancer posted:

What do you think they call white dog poo poo in France?

le royale avec fromage blanc

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

le royale avec fromage blanc

Haha so French

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012

Desperado Bones posted:

if it wasn't a serious illness I would had been extremely amused back then when i got sick lol :v:
I never wondered why my poo poo was white that one time was because it was the time I accidentally ate a bunch of bacon (I dont eat pork) so I just assumed it was the body getting the evil out. Sorry you guys were at death's door, or whatever actually causes the horrid pork dumps.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Pretty sure that wasn't the issue

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

In parts of Pennsylvania horrid pork dumps are cuisine

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

One time I took a dump and I looked in the bowl and saw what could be called a Black and Tan turd. A tapered log with two sharply divided color zones, one half dark and one half pale as moonlight.

This was puzzling, but the thing that made it difficult to process was the fact that I was coming down from a long acid trip. I had stayed up all night and the other people I was tripping with had also had mostly come down from it and had gone back to their dorm rooms. I was enjoying the peaceful solitude of the early morning in a pleasant psychedelic haze when I felt the need to move my bowels.

It did occur to me that this yin-yang poo could be a hallucination but I was experienced enough to know I was well past the “seeing things” stage of what had been a pretty mild trip. LSD in my experience wasn’t like the movies where full blown visual hallucinations just manifest before your eyes. My two tone poop was very real and hilariously mundane in the context of tripping but to this day I have no explanation for it beyond just something I ate.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

That happened to me the other day but it was green on one side

It was the shamrock shake I got at mcdonalds

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
Because colours weren't invented until the 1860's and even then some people couldn't afford them well into the 1970's.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

all poo poo used to be white and odorless but as the world has fallen further and further into sin the insides of our bodies have become corrupted as well

dogs remained good and pure for thousands of years but even their souls couldn't survive the reagan administration

now only certain birds are fit to enter the kingdom of heaven and they will surely find their entrance barred in time

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Ralph Hurley posted:

One time I took a dump and I looked in the bowl and saw what could be called a Black and Tan turd. A tapered log with two sharply divided color zones, one half dark and one half pale as moonlight.

This was puzzling, but the thing that made it difficult to process was the fact that I was coming down from a long acid trip. I had stayed up all night and the other people I was tripping with had also had mostly come down from it and had gone back to their dorm rooms. I was enjoying the peaceful solitude of the early morning in a pleasant psychedelic haze when I felt the need to move my bowels.

It did occur to me that this yin-yang poo could be a hallucination but I was experienced enough to know I was well past the “seeing things” stage of what had been a pretty mild trip. LSD in my experience wasn’t like the movies where full blown visual hallucinations just manifest before your eyes. My two tone poop was very real and hilariously mundane in the context of tripping but to this day I have no explanation for it beyond just something I ate.

I was tripping with some friends, eight or nine of us as a New Year's Day tradition. My friend Chris, who was on his first trip, had to poo poo about two hours after we dosed. Their first floor bathroom had a full facing mirror directly across from the toilet, built-in, and I have no idea why anyone would do something like that.

He came back outside and deadpan just said "I don't like pooping on acid" and got right back in the hacky sack circle.

I did not ask what color the poop was.

Deafboy
Dec 5, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Dog poo poo doesn’t go white anymore?

What’s going on, I’m scared

FuckOffTransphobe
Feb 21, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
Dogs evolved from.birds similar to how humans evolved from fish and how cryptocurrency evolved from fiat OP

.random
May 7, 2007

Rude of them not to color-match to the sidewalks anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

make dog poo poo white again