Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

Have you ever tried not masturbating instead of wasting your seed

This implies I have a way of not wasting my seed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
I’ve never actually jerked off in my life. Ask me anything.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Talk To Transformer has some pretty good tips for you sick people.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

buglord posted:

I’ve never actually jerked off in my life. Ask me anything.

What is the Pantone code for the shade of blue that your balls are

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

buglord posted:

Talk To Transformer has some pretty good tips for you sick people.

Very sensible tips

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord

Heath posted:

What is the Pantone code for the shade of blue that your balls are

I know you kid but if you want to avoid doing it or canceling the urge to, massage the palm of your hand with the thumb of the other hand and gently flex each finger back with it until you feel discomfort. Try it for a few minutes and the urge goes away.

e: you can also rub the part of your head behind your ear lobes. Press and hold firmly on both sides. It works for a lot of people in my group but it hasn’t worked for me. Figured it’s worth saying.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Born defeated, died in vain, super destructive, you were hooked on pain, we know your penis lingers on, but all of us are glad you're gone.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

buglord posted:

I know you kid but if you want to avoid doing it or canceling the urge to, massage the palm of your hand with the thumb of the other hand and gently flex each finger back with it until you feel discomfort. Try it for a few minutes and the urge goes away.

e: you can also rub the part of your head behind your ear lobes. Press and hold firmly on both sides. It works for a lot of people in my group but it hasn’t worked for me. Figured it’s worth saying.

I just wanted a shade of paint for the bedroom

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

buglord posted:

just rub one out, once the jizz comes out you won’t want to masturbate for 3-5 mins. not sure wtf you are talking about tbh

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I usually poo poo into my dickhole and let the undigested poo poo-nuts razorblade ravage the inside of my urethra, stops the urge for a week and every time you piss your cock vomits up the vestiges of your dick-crap-violation which makes you hork and gag like gangbusters, again removing the urge.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Been thinking about setting my taint on fire.

... you know, like professionally.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

buglord posted:

You're rubbing the wrong head.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

buglord posted:

Yo just loving crank one out man

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

buglord posted:

This anti tugging talk is quite frankly perverted and concerning

Phony Horse
Oct 22, 2020

I’ve read that if you jack off fewer than 20 times a month, calcium deposits build up inside you and increase your risk of prostate cancer

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
does it work backwards? Could I... Could I cum my bones out?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Aardvark! posted:

does it work backwards? Could I... Could I cum my bones out?

Osteotugosis

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Yo just loving crank one out man

No dude my group and I have become like, successful people for multiple reasons but mostly because not one of us has jerked off. By jerking off you disrupt your motivational synapses in your brain and then you hit naragna.

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
getting my first covid vaccine shot. been stuck without human contact for so long its gonna be a struggle not to scream "pump it in me, daddy" regardless of the nurse's gender

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

lol this is the second time someone has posted that exact image at me.

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013

Meme Poker Party posted:

lol this is the second time someone has posted that exact image at me.

Alas, I came too late.

Edit: I regret posting things. GBS is awful and gross like mycelial hyphae worming their way through your brain converting it into a slimy fungal mass.

MinutePirateBug fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Feb 27, 2021

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

MinutePirateBug posted:

Alas, I came too late.

Edit: I regret posting things. GBS is awful and gross like mycelial hyphae worming their way through your brain converting it into a slimy fungal mass.

It's ok, was different thread. Honestly the frequency with which I get lizard/snake jokes posted at me apropos of nothing is hilarious.

Also, GBS is good.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
If you wanna turn someone on sure you can try to yank your crank and shoot cum all over the place while invoking the dark powers. But don't forget the biggest erogenous zone is the brain and the hottest gently caress is the mindfuck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...
God put our genitals in reach of our hands for a reason.
And that reason is to play and fondle with ourselves in hedonistic ecstasy, every day, for hours at a time, as much as humanly possible!