Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Owens, Bryan, and Cesaro team up to face Uso, Corbin, and Zayn in a six man tag match

Edge will kick off Smackdown tonight

Bayley hosts "Ding Dong, Hello!" with guests Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler

And yes, this is indeed the go-home show before Elimination Chamber on Sunday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67YGz6TVdSs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
omfg hurry the gently caress up already. This is so slow

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
I have off for the first Friday in forever, and thought I'd see if this new Roman character is all it's been hyped up as and gotta say...meh.

Certainly doesn't help the way Edge is burying him instead of putting him over.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

It is nice to see that a champion is actually wanting the winner to challenge them

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

DeepDickPizza posted:

I have off for the first Friday in forever, and thought I'd see if this new Roman character is all it's been hyped up as and gotta say...meh.

Certainly doesn't help the way Edge is burying him instead of putting him over.

Meh is about where I'm at.
It's probably the best work he has done in years. They should have turned him heel so long ago. His matches have been pretty good (from what I remember).
On the other hand all his matches he clearly was going to win and retain. Jay and Kevin just aren't threats to be the champion. I also just find him tiring and played out with the promos.

Also, Sami is great.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Big E is cool. If he yelled at me to do something I'd do it

Codependent Poster fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Feb 20, 2021

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Roman waiting and reacting to the “you suck” chants feels so stupid

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

God Seth is so lame.

If they just had him come back and wrestle it would be fine but he's death in promos

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Riott Squad deserve better

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Codependent Poster posted:

God Seth is so lame.

yes

Riott Squad deserve better

yes

Billie Kay still awesome and poor her

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Bayley what are you wearing?

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
With Seth back just made me look up AoP and they got release last September to my surprise. Wonder where they went

oh great Nia and Shayna

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I love Bayley's insistence that everyone use the door.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Why the gently caress is the women's division being booked around Reginald?

Why can't they just let Sasha and Bianca have a good story between the two of them?

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
lmao that Reginald is in the match and involved in the women's division more that Carmella

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
turrible

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
LMAO

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
what the gently caress is this television program?

Stevel
Dec 25, 2004
These moonlight desires haunt me....

Was the DQ on Otis for staying in the ring too long, for Gable getting in without a tag and staying too long? Is Otis heel?

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
"Should have made a list"....Anyone? Any clue who that is?

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Stevel posted:

Was the DQ on Otis for staying in the ring too long, for Gable getting in without a tag and staying too long? Is Otis heel?

OH YEAHHHHH

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Stevel posted:

I guess that was their heel turn

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Pretty good main event, but that's what happens when you put good wrestlers out there to wrestle.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

I love Bayley's insistence that everyone use the door.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Smackdown is as poorly written as Raw but the talent really rolls with the garbage a lot more, and the fact that it's two hours helps too. Definitely the better show.