Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I will be harpo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

No one take 6,9 tyvm

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

tired: 2,3
wired: 3,2

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

:( rip tlb

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I would like to be shot in the face

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Grandicap posted:

I am confirming. I got the mystery role that makes it so that my cases will always be followed no matter how thin.

If you didn’t end up taking mason I’m gonna be peeved! I considered stealing it from you so *I* could chat with SiV

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Grandicap posted:

Stop rolefishing Sandwolf! I'm not copping to any of your pressure. I'd watch it if I were you. Otherwise my ghost will track you done and kill you as if it were some type of vigilante.

Oh well Grandi you sure should shoot me in the face

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mr. Steak posted:

keane, what does mystery role B do?

keane took mystery role a from me and as such, is scum

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

b-minus1 posted:

I’m town btw

*buzzer* SCUM

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Grandicap posted:

This is a bad vote, not the voting for a theoretical scum claim, the real vote part and the trimmings. Toal is self conscious about it.
##vote Toalpaz

eh, it feels pretty on task for Toal tbh, I was already thinking about how someone will have to talk him out of that vote later

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Grandicap posted:

How does having to talk someone out of a vote make you think they are town? This feels like you are coming at this from an odd angle Sandy.

it's something Toal does very frequently, and I've had to talk him out of it before

looks like you're desperate to find a person to push tho Grandi

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mr. Steak posted:

also sandwolf u should check pronouns in the op so i can stop mentally editing your posts

yes I should absolutely stop being a shithead about other's pronouns you are correct

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Scientastic posted:

Waaaaaaaaay too serious too early

not just serious, but almost stilted

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

spacing in vienna posted:

I have Sandwolf listing as He/Him or is that not what you mean

I messed up Toal's pronouns because I'm thick as pigshit please stop drawing attention to it ):

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

##vote Grandi

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

how today hasn't been a symphony of people shooting their gun's I'll NEVER understand

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Grandicap posted:

I am making a post so it doesn't seem like I dipped after people put pressure back on me. But I am distracted by pics in my mason chat.

ok valid

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

merk posted:

I don’t think toals vote on me is out of toal normal town play.

Grandis vote also seems fine though. Trying to get some early content going is never bad.

merk did you get the role you wanted in your heart?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I wish we had more spectators chiming in with random nonsense

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mr. Steak posted:

hey sandwolf just curious: why did you say keane took mystery role A?

Was a joke bcc I went for mystery role A and it was taken and I was p high up the draft order so I’m assuming Keane cuz he said he was gonna take mystery role B but I presume he decided for the scum play when he found out his alignment

Please don’t call this argument WIFOM

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mr. Steak posted:

lol ok. it was me tho btw sorry :P

SSSSSSSSTTTTTEEEEAAAAAAK!!!!

also I think ur safe cuz no one, town or scum, knows what that role even is

could be an empowerer, could be a bus driver, could be a nexus

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mr. Steak posted:

then again, i highly suspect scum to have selected party host in order to keep it from being used usefully. i hope some of you townies high on the list took it first!

*looks directly, directly at you*

it was you steak, you're the one who should have picked it up, you get targeted all the time, NKed occasionally

I do not get targeted and do not get NKed so I figured it was useless for me to pickup

know yourself, know your worth

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

swamp life

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

RF are you scum

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Retro Futurist posted:

Whoa what the gently caress how dare you people question me. Of course I'm not scum, I'm your old pal opop and I would never lie to you

*sweating nervously, raising a gun* w-who the gently caress is opop

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

merk are you scum

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

b-minus1 posted:

I won’t vote grandi

why doe

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I won't vote Bif this game

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mr. Steak posted:

binus says that about anybody who ever gains momentum, dw about it

he only ever says that when he's scum

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Let’s lunch Spoonsy

##vote Spoonsy

who even are you, newbie!!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Grandicap posted:

##vote steak

Bad vote following a different bad vote.

Tentatively agree w/ this

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Im not like, gonna vote you rn steak (though this self consciousness gives me pause) but I just slapped a vote down on Spoonsy p Willy Nilly and you did jump on it much more seriously albeit with weak reasoning soOoO

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

This post is for me for later so no one else read it I’ll know if you read it this is my private journal stay out

Grandi and steak not on a scumteam together.
If Steak scum -> not Spoonsy
If Grandi or Spoonsy scum -> scrutinize the other

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mr. Steak posted:

so... what?

feels like a weak attempt to put down a semi legit vote that doesn’t hold up to any scrutiny

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

it’s................... “performative”

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

##vote steak

Your first response was very: “what is technically wrong with what I said?” which always feels like scum engaging through what they think is normal townie behavior, but it’s not.

The follow up tryna admonish me for calling your self conscious statements self conscious is enough for me now though

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Grandicap posted:

I like this post.

what the gently caress!!!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mr. Steak posted:

i kinda want sandwolf to try explaining what makes a post self conscious, because that phrase is hilariously meaningless

When someone calls a post out and that person who made the original post doesn’t so much as respond as attempt to figure out *what* was wrong with what they said.

It’s self consciously aware that they themselves are scummy and instead of trying to engage on that, they shift to obvious course correction.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

grandi I’ll never forgive you for reading my secret diary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mr. Steak posted:

does sandy not have a confessional btw? why would you pretend you're writinf a confessional post in thread? and rifht after calling me performative too

also are you calling me scum or not?