Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I don’t have facebook but i do have excel on my computer so ill make the forum spreadsheet sheet hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

pog boyfriend posted:

if you think about it all posters have classes, weith some users even being able to multi class -- but some classes require certain levels to unlock.,

can i have some xp

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

Valko posted:

More like 16. I was lurking for about 10 years before I registered. Look at my rap sheet - up until last year there was only one probe and one ban where I was told to get help - which I did. Almost everything else on it is FYAD related. I was completely indifferent about them and paid no attention to them until summer of last year.

Maybe someday I'll explain why I now feel they way I do about FYAD but not now and not here.

mod challenge this guy to post why he feels the way he does about fyad the world needs to know

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

pog boyfriend posted:

if you think about it all posters have classes, weith some users even being able to multi class -- but some classes require certain levels to unlock.,

the trick is not to have any class at all

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Valko posted:

Maybe someday I'll explain why I now feel they way I do about FYAD but not now and not here.

It's a comic made by someone who, to my knowledge, has nothing to do with the site and you swung by to be like "I bet those FYAD people have something to do with this!" Are they above or below the Bilderberg Group on your conspiracy flowchart?

crabcakes dogg
Aug 8, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
Jfc. First they couldn’t stop being nazi bigots and now they’ve spreading this garbage under a faux SA Facebook account. Why did you ever open FYAD back up Jeffrey?

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

This thread is a rollercoaster of emotions

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

please knock Mom! posted:

can i have some xp

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

getting an emptyquote from a senior reg is basically like a full level for most posters

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

pog boyfriend posted:

getting an emptyquote from a senior reg is basically like a full level for most posters

does it open up any prestige classes or am I stuck as a fighter forever

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

mysterious frankie posted:

It's a comic made by someone who, to my knowledge, has nothing to do with the site and you swung by to be like "I bet those FYAD people have something to do with this!" Are they above or below the Bilderberg Group on your conspiracy flowchart?

Check back a bit. It's not me making those accusations. I think that guy is trolling anyway.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Valko posted:

Check back a bit. It's not me making those accusations. I think that guy is trolling anyway.

Buddy are you gonna explain the origin of your vendetta or not? I have things to do

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Valko posted:

Eh, just make something up. I don't care. I just wanted to be involved.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

a Loving Dog posted:

Buddy are you gonna explain the origin of your vendetta or not? I have things to do

It would take too drat long. Also, it's a pretty drat serious subject too. Not something to be discussed in a thread full of GBS and FYAD jokers.

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

Valko posted:

It would take too drat long. Also, it's a pretty drat serious subject too. Not something to be discussed in a thread full of GBS and FYAD jokers.

I think you're lying

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

This is actually The Great Outdoors fault. I don't trust them.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

please knock Mom! posted:

I think you're lying

I'm not. I could honestly write a 500 word screed about this subject but I'm not going to. Not right now. It never leads anywhere good.

In fact, I'll just loving show you how serious I am about it. I'm done for tonight. I'm not discussing it anymore!

I'm willing to add another stupid FYAD related probe to my rap sheet. Smell ya later, goons!

HEY MODDDSSSS!!!! SIXER PLEASE!!!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
I'm pretty sure whoever runs it is an ausgbs goon because they slip in #freenvj once a week or so

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Cockpuke

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Valko posted:

I'm not. I could honestly write a 500 word screed about this subject but I'm not going to. Not right now. It never leads anywhere good.

In fact, I'll just loving show you how serious I am about it. I'm done for tonight. I'm not discussing it anymore!

I'm willing to add another stupid FYAD related probe to my rap sheet. Smell ya later, goons!

lol

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

crabcakes dogg posted:

Jfc. First they couldn’t stop being nazi bigots and now they’ve spreading this garbage under a faux SA Facebook account. Why did you ever open FYAD back up Jeffrey?

It's not a "fake" SA account - Lowtax used to share posts from it all the time - it was just never managed by Lowtax because actually supporting the business in any way would have been too much like actual work.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
going to the sometyhing awful facebook page to rate & share my favorite memes (image macros for those out of the loop)

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

So can we negotiate with these Australians by giving them booze or what

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
some funny images there. thanks topic creator

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
check this out lol

boom

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

So can we negotiate with these Australians by giving them booze or what

Jeff has posted the financials of the forums and it is safe to say that they can not afford to supply ausgoons with the required level of booze to break out of drunken stupor and into drunken helpful stupor.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Smythe posted:

check this out lol

boom

lol fiestacat. lmao

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
here's another classic

Only registered members can see post attachments!

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

I am going to close the thread as soon as someone posts a pet pic I deem worthy of being the last post.
Jeffrey is aware of things and it's wildly off the rails so lol.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Valko posted:

Why are the FYADs still here? Just to troll us? Every night, I can feel my probes... And my ban... even my fingers... The forums I've lost... the fakeposts I've fallen for... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still posting. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make FYAD give back our posts!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

here's another classic

classic

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

cant wait to share this with my aunt on facebook

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
goons are so old now that they ARE the facebook aunt. hosed up!!

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

found this if anyone wants any sick cat image macros (what we called them back in the day...). could be anything on there so caveat emptor or whatever

http://www.4estgimp.com/HL2/pics/gen/cats/?C=N;O=D

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

SRQ posted:

I am going to close the thread as soon as someone posts a pet pic I deem worthy of being the last post.
Jeffrey is aware of things and it's wildly off the rails so lol.

This is whats wrong with modern SA. There's finally a funny thread and the op wants to turn it into a cat contest and close it.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house

Valko posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

lmao

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Quotey posted:

found this if anyone wants any sick cat image macros (what we called them back in the day...). could be anything on there so caveat emptor or whatever

http://www.4estgimp.com/HL2/pics/gen/cats/?C=N;O=D

check out the babe in the wedding pic (top right)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

Anarcho-Bidenism posted:

This is whats wrong with modern SA. There's finally a funny thread and the op wants to turn it into a cat contest and close it.

Who was that mod who kept closing threads because they were "getting too long" like that meant something?